Pathos

Love Paphos, been twice in the last few years. We always stayed all inclusive but I recall a few places near us looking decent fo rself catering - all walking distance from the harbour plus regular buses which were €0.50 each way- we stayed on Poseidonos Avenue

Syros was the best island. With all the holidays I had there as a bairn it's no the wonder I'm not quite right. If you ever went you'll know what I mean.

Cheers, Paphos man ffs. Think I'll have a look for near the old town, Posidinous ave seems to be there abouts.
Syros was the best island. With all the holidays I had there as a bairn it's no the wonder I'm not quite right. If you ever went you'll know what I mean.
Is that Greece? I'll have a look, need somewhere with plenty of English food around and not just all local traditional food though as I'm fussy as fuck

Last edited:
I'm considering pathos this year, is there a best area?

I want self catering or b and b, we like to walk.

Thanks
It’s Pafos or Paphos you numpty. My daughter lived there for several years. Sofianna is central. next to bar street.
Tho as Cook spent a fortune on it doing it up, then went bust. TUI do it now.
I e stayed in lots of places. There are good walks everywhere in and around Pafos. Atlantica Golden Beach out towards Coral Bay is great.
Aliathon is great a nice walk along the sea path to the harbour.
Good Luck.

We go to Coral Bay regularly and I like to walk. Some good places to eat but no McDonalds, Burger King or KFC and there is only a Pizza Hut takeaway. We always have a car and like to explore a bit, everything is easy as they drive on the left, speak good English and the chips are the best in the World.

Been last 2 summers
Tremendous weather , restaurants, plenty of bars
Kato Paphos is the best location if you don’t want to be too far from the harbour , bars etc

Currently deciding between

Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel

Constantinou Bros Athena Royal Beach Hotel

Mayfair Gardens

Anemi Executive suites

Has anyone stayed at any of these or maybe passed them cheers.

Currently deciding between

Constantinou Bros Athena Beach Hotel

Constantinou Bros Athena Royal Beach Hotel

Mayfair Gardens

Anemi Executive suites

Has anyone stayed at any of these or maybe passed them cheers.
Knock the Mayfair off your list. In fact knock Pafos off your list and go,to Skiathos Town. Yammas !

Back