Passover

BumbleBee

Striker
Complete purge required. Bain, Moyes, Bracewell, Sinclair all things, players included, ex Everton and Rangers need to be removed. Only then can we have a truly fresh start.

Complete purge required. Bain, Moyes, Bracewell all things, players included, ex Everton and Rangers need to be removed. Only then can we have a truly fresh start.
I don't nessesarily disagree, but sacking that many people sounds very expensive. Given the effect that would have on any remaining budgets, would the replacements really be any better?

Bain, Moyes and Sinclair.

I don't nessesarily disagree, but sacking that many people sounds very expensive. Given the effect that would have on any remaining budgets, would the replacements really be any better?

If we get a buyer they'll all go anyway. Any poster on here could have done at least as well as Moyes. What gems has Sinclair unearthed? Let the next person be sought with an open and broad mind by people best informed. Let them bring their team if necessary.

Last edited:
The only connection Moyes has with Rangers is being born in Glasgow - he wasn't in their youth set up, didn't play for them, and has never coached or managed them.

Bain is a CEO tasked with sorting out a financial black hole - from my perspective he's doing all the right things.
Moyes is a Christian and says he goes to church whenever he can.[70] He is a supporter of the Labour Party and in 2010 backed Andy Burnham to be leader in the Labour Party leadership election.[71] As a boy, he grew up supporting Rangers despite playing for Old Firm rivals Celtic.[72]

So wtf has that got to do with his current employment status?

Got to look past the numbers old man.
Why Jimmy Sinclair? Is he a global superscout? Name one player of recognition he has scouted and developed of any note. Name one!
Bain said we don't make money on transfers. Who of the players we have brought in under Bain and Moyes watch will we sell at a profit? Name them!
Why has Bain backed Moyes? Why? It defies logic.

Bain, Moyes and Sinclair.

If we get a buyer they'll all go anyway. Any poster on here could have done at least as well as Moyes. What gems has Sinclair unearthed? Let the next person be sought with an open and broad mind by people best informed. Let them bring their team if necessary.
And if I won the lottery I'd quit my job and buy a holiday home in Barbados, neither outcome look especially likely.

Got to look past the numbers old man.
Why Jimmy Sinclair? Is he a global superscout? Name one player of recognition he has scouted and developed of any note. Name one!
Bain said we don't make money on transfers. Who of the players we have brought in under Bain and Moyes watch will we sell at a profit? Name them!
Why has Bain backed Moyes? Why? It defies logic.

Love McNair, possibly N'Dong. Things don't change overnight. Turning the club round is a 5 year project. Will all the players bought in that time be sold at a profit - of course not. Will the record be better than 4 in 60 - it needs to be. If we don't start improving transfer performance (in terms of at least breaking even on them) then Bain will be sacked - because he will be failing in his principal task of getting the debt down. Bain has backed Moyes, because Short is still backing Moyes. Short is still backing Moyes because every managerial change, though it has kept us up, has seen him sinking another £20-30m into the club.

Who would you replace Bain with? What do you think his primary task should be, given that the owner is not going to sink anything other than very limited funds into the club?

Back