Passive aggressive use of smiley emojis in work comms

@Gillythedilf office workers are the gift that keeps on giving :lol:
Said it before mate and I’ll say it again,they still havnt mentally left school yet.

Wear a school uniform but without the blazer on the pocket✅

sit behind a desk and do as little as possible like a bairn does at school✅

look for the slightest reason to doll off ✅

Call people behind their back and tell the teachers/HR(whatever the fuck that is) if someone says a nasty word ✅

Said it before mate and I’ll say it again,they still havnt mentally left school yet.

Wear a school uniform but without the blazer on the pocket✅

sit behind a desk and do as little as possible like a bairn does at school✅

look for the slightest reason to doll off ✅

Call people behind their back and tell the teachers/HR(whatever the fuck that is) if someone says a nasty word ✅

Shagging tradesmen’s lasses ✅

Shagging tradesmen’s lasses ✅
Take it from me mate women like a bloke with a bit definition ,big rough hands and a tan who will give them a strangley buck.

The thought of skinny pale puffy blokes with bent spines and skinny fanny hands/ long nails with the wedding ring (😂) makes my skin crawl never mind a damsel clamming for it mate.
I wonder if brickies use hilarious emojis on the site WhatsApp when ordering up more mortar
WhatsApp is for old blokes mate forwarding stupid sketches of Morcame and Wise mate.

Last edited:
Take it from me mate women like a bloke with a bit definition ,big rough hands and a tan who will give them a strangley buck.

The thought of skinny pale puffy blokes with bent spines and skinny fanny hands/ long nails with the wedding ring (😂) makes my skin crawl never mind a damsel clamming for it mate.

WhatsApp is for old blokes mate forwarding stupid sketches of Morcame and Wise mate.
What messaging service should I use to send roughly tufty messages to the guys then?

Back