Parky's recruitment vision.

Knows how he wants to play he says and needs height and physicality at both ends of the pitch. I appreciate some see this as the way out of this league but I don't think I'll be going over to watch it.

I’m not and never have been his biggest fan, but that sounds positive for as long as we operate the current business model. It’s obvious Donald isn’t going to pump millions into transfer funds. Ultimately PP can only do what he can do with what he has.

Last edited:
I’m not and never have been his biggest fan, but that sounds positive for as long as we operate the current business model. It’s obvious Donald isn’t going to pump millions into transfer funds. Ultimately PP can only do what he can do with what he has.
Spearing positive? 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳🤦🏼‍♂️

Jesus wept is that where we are at. A supporter “helping out” with recruitment. No offence to Dave Jones but wasn’t he also “ helping out “ in January when Scowen and Declan John were paraded in front of us.

The club is at the lowest point in its history and by some margin, folks are clinging on to false hope if they think Dave Jones can help us, no disrespect to him at all but I don't see how he's in any kind of position to influence or control any aspect of our operations. The best thing he could do is leave and return with some like minded mates with the wherewithal to buy Donald out, at a realistic price too.

Back