Parky knarrrrrrs

"We were at it from start to finish. We got the goal that set the tone and from there it's easy to sit back but we didn't, we were ruthless and continued to do what we've always wanted to do."
Hmmmmmm grigg havin a sly dig at jack?.

Hmmmmmm grigg havin a sly dig at jack?.
In all of his interviews so far he's said exactly what fans want to hear, addressed all the issues the fans had with ross. Sometimes I think he's been reading this place to plan what he's going to say cos he nails it every time. :lol:

Wasnt my choice (was my last choice actually) but he's saying the right things and more performances like last night and i'll be eating my words.

People getting overly excited by him saying something we have always known and was brazenly obvious, just because we won 5-0.

Remember, David Moyes had us win 4-0 at Crystal Palace and we all know how that ended.

guarantee under Ross we'd have sat back after taking the lead and either scraped a 1 nil win or drew 1-1

been critical of Parkinson's appointment but if that's his thought process then i and many others will happily hold their hands up

i'd rather we lose a few games here and there having had a go than what we were having to put up with previously

our attacking players are as good as anyone else's in the division. let's actually use them and have team's worrying about us for a change. far too much respect has been shown previously

ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!

Back