Parky knarrrrrrs

A positive start but let's wait to decide if he's God or dog. I said last week he isn't my choice and I don't think he's the solution long term. But the best way to silence the doubters and win the fans over is to win games and play positive football.
i agree with thsis broadly..but i think we need to get away from he idea that any manager is for the long-term..especially where we are noww and where we want to go..a propelry run club takes the view that the forst team mamaer is always short-term and appoints a sporting director, academy director, and sports science director and recruitment director for the long-term...with the manager slotting in around that.
its ludicrous a manager brings his own sports science head and recruitment head at each club he arrives at..it measn there can never be a strategy in those areas..

agree entirely with the OP , lets hope it wasnt just a one off

the players have to have a go and not sit back if we happen to score , this invites pressure and then we collapse , we need to be attacking and dictating games not moaning about refs and bullies

Back