Parkrun Thread

1st Saturday of each month marra so next one after this will be 7th of March. Albert Park do pacers on the last Saturday of the month & that's pretty flat so could be another option.
Albert Park must be a canny route like. Just noticed their course record is sub 15 mins. Do you just roll down a steep hill? :lol:

Albert Park must be a canny route like. Just noticed their course record is sub 15 mins. Do you just roll down a steep hill? :lol:

I did it New Year’s Day a couple of years back, there’s one tiny rise, lasts about 6 strides, other than that pancake flat, 2 and a bit laps of the park if the course is still the same.

my plan will have me on 92 by the end of Jan. Was gonna try squeeze 100 in but then I added Feb miles up....135 at least so think I'll save myself

I haven’t really planned it on months as such, I’m just trying to bang in 20 miles per Strava week and see where that takes me.

Volunteering at Whitley Bay this week. Looks like a breezy one.

My running club now have a Parkrun competition, have to run 13 different runs and volunteer 5 times to qualify.

Hopefully it might get me out of bed on Saturday morning as haven't done a parkrun for months. Volunteering this week is a start as it means I have to go

Volunteering at Whitley Bay this week. Looks like a breezy one.

My running club now have a Parkrun competition, have to run 13 different runs and volunteer 5 times to qualify.

Hopefully it might get me out of bed on Saturday morning as haven't done a parkrun for months. Volunteering this week is a start as it means I have to go

Cracking idea that!
A disappointing 22:34 at a windy Silksworth this morning. Good turnout mind.

I ran 24 minutes for 5k Wednesday but I didn’t push too hard this morning.

Back