Parkrun Thread

Sunderlandanth

Midfield
Just been looking and couldnt find a dedicated ParkRun thread!

Parkrun for anyone who dosn't know, is a COMPLETELY FREE 5km race every saturday.

Most notably for most on here, based up at silksworth (starting at puma centre) at 0900.

So for anyone who takes part or has any desire too! Post away on here.

Share your best times, share your stories, live the parkrun dream!

Done the Wolverhampton one over the last 2 years when ive gone down to the west brom games.
Guess i might be doing it when we play Wolves next season.

Keep meaning to do it again but a) I'm very lazy and b) 9 o'clock Saturday morning is no time to be running around in the cold.

Just been looking and couldnt find a dedicated ParkRun thread!

Parkrun for anyone who dosn't know, is a COMPLETELY FREE 5km race every saturday.

Most notably for most on here, based up at silksworth (starting at puma centre) at 0900.

So for anyone who takes part or has any desire too! Post away on here.

Share your best times, share your stories, live the parkrun dream!

Gutted me like - I thought this was a Parkin thread

Keep meaning to do it again but a) I'm very lazy and b) 9 o'clock Saturday morning is no time to be running around in the cold.
its the best time mate, unless you've been out the night before. means you get back and shower/changed and the day is still free, doesn't interfere with family stuff etc...
have only done a handful of park runs , pb is 1848 at moment.

its the best time mate, unless you've been out the night before. means you get back and shower/changed and the day is still free, doesn't interfere with family stuff etc...
have only done a handful of park runs , pb is 1848 at moment.
I drink every Friday (work permitting) so can think of nowt worse mate.
On top of that there's the image of D.A. in his tight shorts first thing in the morning makes the whole thing not worth the bother

*shudder*

I drink every Friday (work permitting) so can think of nowt worse mate.
On top of that there's the image of D.A. in his tight shorts first thing in the morning makes the whole thing not worth the bother

*shudder*
I work most Saturday's now! And I've ditched those shorts.

Just ran the Harrogate one this morning and found it tough going as there is a lot of running on grass which seemed to take so much more out of my legs than normal. Still only around 30 seconds from pb, probably the hardest I have worked on one though.

Me as well. Was done and dusted by 8am today.

Was planning on it but belly was poorly in the night and my boys slept over at a mates so I couldn't leave the youngest home alone. Hoping to get out first thing in the morning, belly permitting!

Back