Parkrun Thread

Has anyone done Windy Nook?

Looks like one of the smallest events in the country for numbers, for some reason Im inclined to guess its a hilly one?

No Parkrun for me today as I'm away with work for an event (yep, not cancelled...) I did have a lovely 5km run across the Portsmouth coast this morning though. If the event started 30 mins later I could have made the local Parkrun here but not to be. Good luck all!

There was 166 at Silksworth, I thought it was an odd atmosphere too but it’s difficult to say.

21:51 for 11th place today, one second off my best at Silksworth without pushing myself *that* much - coming on :)

Good effort that, I just had a bimble round, going to push at XC this afters and see what I’ve got.

Good effort that, I just had a bimble round, going to push at XC this afters and see what I’ve got.
Thanks! I am trying to get a sub 20 5k at Sunderland city run in May, although that event looks in doubt now.

I’m one week in to following the “runners world” sub 20 5k plan that comes up on google when you search sub 20 5k. The requirement to start it was a PB under 22.

I’ve never done a XC , maybe next year once I’m in with a club :)

Thanks! I am trying to get a sub 20 5k at Sunderland city run in May, although that event looks in doubt now.

I’m one week in to following the “runners world” sub 20 5k plan that comes up on google when you search sub 20 5k. The requirement to start it was a PB under 22.

I’ve never done a XC , maybe next year once I’m in with a club :)

They have helped my road running pace pick up without a doubt.

I’m worried about that weekend now as well, I’m starting a training plan Monday for 8 weeks into that weekend, going to do that regardless though and then I’ll just do a ‘race run’ on my own that weekend if it gets postponed.

Back