Parkrun Thread

Lovely morning and good turnout at the Durham park run today. First time round it. Nice change of scenery. 22mins. Will go again. 8/10.

Nice touch with the pacers. Not seen that before.
Alright once you get on the fields ain’t it? Didn’t bother today, just did 3 miles round mine

Alright once you get on the fields ain’t it? Didn’t bother today, just did 3 miles round mine
It is mate. Feels a bit dodgy running across that first bridge mind. The smart lass quota is more than a bit higher than Sunderland's narl.

Booked in the Rabbit Hole next Friday by the way. Any good?

It is mate. Feels a bit dodgy running across that first bridge mind. The smart lass quota is more than a bit higher than Sunderland's narl.

Booked in the Rabbit Hole next Friday by the way. Any good?
I haven’t been, actually tried to get in for a few weeks time but they were fully booked. My dads been a few times and says it’s good though. Same people who have zen, tango burger and Gadds townhouse

I haven’t been, actually tried to get in for a few weeks time but they were fully booked. My dads been a few times and says it’s good though. Same people who have zen, tango burger and Gadds townhouse
I had to do it for a good few weeks in advance like. Last thing before I derail the thread, is The Victoria any good as a pub for before/after or just go to the Court inn and walk up?

I had to do it for a good few weeks in advance like. Last thing before I derail the thread, is The Victoria any good as a pub for before/after or just go to the Court inn and walk up?
Yer it’s class as proper old school pub, lasses might not been keen mind

Back