Parkinson and Parkin Confirmed!

I know we went out last night but I find the reaction a tad ott. We played a side who have been better than us this season and we were at least the equal of them. McNulty takes one of the 2 good chances he had, ref does his job....we would be having a very different view of last night.

I know we went out last night but I find the reaction a tad ott. We played a side who have been better than us this season and we were at least the equal of them. McNulty takes one of the 2 good chances he had, ref does his job....we would be having a very different view of last night.
Correct

You are spot on Rocky.

At least we're improving our XG which suggests we should win more than we lose but we need to start turning performances into consistent victories soon otherwise it's gonna be too late.

Back