Parking charges

Ok put an appointment code in the machine to get it for free
Doubt many park at Sunderland royal and use city centre
Rvi the exception
Absolutely this. No reason why if you have a valid appointment, you shouldn’t get it for free. The amount of money I’ve had deducted in NI, just a kick in the balls paying for parking for the very few times I’ve had to use a hospital.

Absolutely this. No reason why if you have a valid appointment, you shouldn’t get it for free. The amount of money I’ve had deducted in NI, just a kick in the balls paying for parking for the very few times I’ve had to use a hospital.
All the different rules at different hospitals just adds to the stress
Again I don’t agree with permits around Newcastle road hospital apart from the terraced houses
Most houses round there have drives and garages why should the council have a permit system that enables residents to have a parking space provided for them when they have a drive and garage
It not exactly discouraging multi car households

why do you have to pay for the car? You’ve paid loads of tax, right?
All the different rules at different hospitals just adds to the stress
Again I don’t agree with permits around Newcastle road hospital apart from the terraced houses
Most houses round there have drives and garages why should the council have a permit system that enables residents to have a parking space provided for them when they have a drive and garage
It not exactly discouraging multi car households

hmmm. You want to discourage car ownerships for other people but expect free parking everywhere for yourself….a big parochial are we?

Last edited:

Back