Parking at Wycombe tomorrow

spoony

Striker
Quick question but does anyone know if there is on street parking, relatively near the ground. Or is it residents only parking, with permits, like the Sol?

Apologies if already posted elsewhere on the board.

Cheers

It’s not great but there are quite a few private car parks if I recall from last year.

I’m off to the match with my boys and we are sitting with our Wycombe-supporting cousins. One of whom said the other week a bunch of drivers got tickets for parking their cars on a verge near the ground. So we’ve been warned!

Whatever you do don’t go onto the industrial estate leading up to the ground (unless you’re coming out early) it’s a nightmare to get away from.

Quick question but does anyone know if there is on street parking, relatively near the ground. Or is it residents only parking, with permits, like the Sol?

Cheers
Lots of road parking.
I parked on that bookerhill road last time (just off new road)
About a 15 min walk to the ground.
Dont go down the sands industrial estate nr the ground. There is parking there, but it was carnage last time. Cars and buses seemed to be stuck for ages

It’s not great but there are quite a few private car parks if I recall from last year.

I’m off to the match with my boys and we are sitting with our Wycombe-supporting cousins. One of whom said the other week a bunch of drivers got tickets for parking their cars on a verge near the ground. So we’ve been warned!

Thanks for the info, looking at Google Earth and it seems there is plenty of residential streets nearby. Hoping to be able to get in there somewhere, assuming it's not permit onlý!

Can’t remember the name of the main pub but there was plenty on street parking up that way last season and it’s within walking distance of the ground

Lots of road parking.
I parked on that bookerhill road last time (just off new road)
About a 15 min walk to the ground.
Dont go down the sands industrial estate nr the ground. There is parking there, but it was carnage last time. Cars and buses seemed to be stuck for ages

Cheers. Think I'll head for that then.

Cheers

Bookerhill Road mate.
Do Not Park in the Industrial Estate or their carpark as you won’t get home until Sunday.
Put that in sat nav. Steep hill and 10 min walk and safe as anything.
Plenty of parking around here mate and free.

Bookerhill Road mate.
Do Not Park in the Industrial Estate or their carpark as you won’t get home until Sunday.
Thanks, this seems like a common place to park and looks like a decent spot on Google Earth. Only decided to go yesterday so haven't really planned properly. Means an early start and a 560 mile drive tomorrow on my own. Plenty of coffee and rebull with very limited drink this evening!

we parked in a little unit on the industrial estate last year. wasn't too bad. waited in the car for about 15 minutes for everything to clear from the unit then instead of turning left towards the main road with the rest of the traffic turned right and followed a country lane that went back to the motorway.

Bookerhill Road mate.
This ^
Never park in their car park, it all looks easy, you drive in no bother, hand over a fiver and plenty of room to park, but YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE

Thanks, this seems like a common place to park and looks like a decent spot on Google Earth. Only decided to go yesterday so haven't really planned properly. Means an early start and a 560 mile drive tomorrow on my own. Plenty of coffee and rebull with very limited drink this evening!

Total respect to you mate.
Crewe tomorrow and not a bad journey at all. Crawley next Saturday and the dreaded M25.
Safe journey and hope the result goes your way.
This ^
Never park in their car park, it all looks easy, you drive in no bother, hand over a fiver and plenty of room to park, but YOU'LL NEVER LEAVE

Missed the Tuesday night home game last time :lol:
Never again.

Last edited:
Dry down these parts today.
Have a safe trip and passing close to my house if you are coming down the M40.
Could have had a cuppa if early enough but will be leaving for Crewe a little later.

Back