Park and Ross

If the new owners are as insistent on Park as we are led to believe, and as DoF, then it's a bit naive to think he's not going to have the ear of the new owners with respect to the manager.

If he whispers " I think young Jack is a bit shit" in the ear , then I think it's safe to assume he will be gone.

Ross needs to win lots of games early doors. That's a fact either way.

If the new owners are as insistent on Park as we are led to believe, and as DoF, then it's a bit naive to think he's not going to have the ear of the new owners with respect to the manager.

If he whispers " I think young Jack is a bit shit" in the ear , then I think it's safe to assume he will be gone.

This^ 100% spot on point.

I don't need to supply anything, take it or leave it.
All hear say then?

With our first 4 hard games, there's already seemingly a ready made excuse for the potential of a slow start...

Last edited:
IF john Park comes in as DoF WTF are the club at saying Ross will be here next season. Park might want to bin him.
does the dof have the power to do that at most clubs?

at southampton-the fdof is in charge of scouts, medical, academy and kits...not the first team.

It won't be up to Park. Park won't be his boss. If anything, Park will work for Ross
park will be in charge of the football department-but not the first team-ross wont be his boss..thaty would be pointless..

but the new owners wont be running the club..SD will surely?

Last edited:

Back