Parents give 12 year old boy puberty-halting drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this written down somewhere and accepted in the code of medical ethics for pharmacists (or whatever) or is this just your opinion (maaaaan)?

On the subject of small knobs ...
I saw a documentary a couple of years ago about a lad who believed he was below average in the trouser department due to his bird telling him that before she dumped him, so he went on a world wide quest to make it bigger, taking pills, visiting a shaman, cock pumps, daily 'exercise' etc. ...
It never got any bigger but he ended up copping off with the lass in the fetish store. No idea if it was curiosity on her part, or a pity shag, or if it turned into a long term thing.

I think a lot of girls like the look of a larger (particularly longer) todger, but for long term relationships they prefer to er on the side of something smaller. It is a often reported act of women spitefully claiming their ex-partners had a small one, not matter how big it was, and very often men believe it. Despite what many think, it seems that most men are ready to take any indication they have a small penis to be fact over what they see in front of their eyes. I think this is one of the reasons men often avoid using larger condoms even when they need them. They just don't believe there is a need or that they are larger.

The parents appear to be male and female and therefore presumably heterosexual. So what's your point?

They are heterosexual but I am questioning their thought process on letting a 12 year old decide their own sexuality. I doubt they would allow the child to change religion if it was on the table.

Statement from piece:

If [taking the blockers] is what she wants, I’m 100 per cent behind her.’

Whilst my initial LBGT statement was glib I feel their thought process is along those lines. That is all. I fully understand I have not walked a mile in their shoes, this is a forum for opinion or why else would people start threads at all.

So....Salman Rushdie has a new book out about the subject, what a coincidence eh!

They are heterosexual but I am questioning their thought process on letting a 12 year old decide their own sexuality. I doubt they would allow the child to change religion if it was on the table.

Statement from piece:

If [taking the blockers] is what she wants, I’m 100 per cent behind her.’

Whilst my initial LBGT statement was glib I feel their thought process is along those lines. That is all. I fully understand I have not walked a mile in their shoes, this is a forum for opinion or why else would people start threads at all.
I'm still not sure why you made the statement tbh.

By the way, they are allowing their child to choose her gender, not her sexuality.

That is not correct. Dispensing pharmacists are supposed to be trained to help advise on matters involving sexual health and contraception. All dispensing pharmacists are supposed to be able to give contraceptive advice.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I never mentioned penis pumps.

Correct. I was referring to the product known as Size Genetics (I think the main patent ran out years ago, there are many knockoffs). This is a kind of harness traction device thing, that as far as I can establish, the owner is recommended to wear up to 8 hours a day. My understanding is that it was originally designed to help sufferers of Peronies disease, and other scar tissue related deformations, and I believe that at least at one stage it got medical approval for this use in the US. It is also approved as being medically safe in the US. It is hard to find actual FDA or EU or UK medical approval for the use of extending penis length. There are a few doctors that give sort of oblique suggestions that there may be positive results in this use, but it is hard to find empirical evidence to support that.

There is some suggestion that the device works primarily in the short term by causing suspending ligaments to stretch, causing an apparent increase in length as the shaft hangs lower, but after discussing it with a few doctors they have said this not likely to be possible to cause any change with the erect penis length as that is not how the structure is put together and works. So then the most likely reason it may appear to work would be because the corpus cavernosum is actually stretching under tension, which again raises more questions than answers, because we do not see much anecdotal evidence of the size receding in the long term when use of the device stops. This is counter to the expectation as it would have been the expectation as it should be treated as damage repaired according to genetics.

At the end of the day, it is 2017 and there is a wealth of information on how a woman can make her breasts larger, but men are still getting emails in their inbox every day encouraging them to take snake oil pills that do nothing.

Fine penis enlargement potato , mashed potato same thing at the end of the day.

If this isn't a wind up then f***ing hell mate. Talk about time wasted, do you ever bring his subject up at the pub with your mates?

Must get laughed out the bar when you tell them your writing a book on it :lol:

Maybe she is a girl trapped in a boys body, must be horrible tbh...

Oh wait, soz lads none of that liberal nonsense on this forum... One moment.

f***ing puffs!, there that's better.

I’d say that 12 years old is too young to make this kind of life altering decision. Sorry if that makes me a reactionary bigot.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4959094/Parents-want-NHS-son-12-puberty-halting-drugs.html

Poor kid, nutter parents well and truly fucked him up... been wearing lasses clothes since 4... aye because you put him in them which 4 year old dresses themselves?

Now to top it off they have put him in the media in a dress with makeup on.

Total f***ing looneys feel sorry for the poor bairn. If he feels like a lass let him hit puberty and see how he feels at 18.

f***ing Daily Mail; why does the price of the parents house matter?

I’d say that 12 years old is too young to make this kind of life altering decision. Sorry if that makes me a reactionary bigot.
I was 12 when I picked my GCSEs, didn't know what I was doing and picked the wrong ones. We seem to now treat adults like kids (don't say those naughty words, it triggers me) and kids like adults.

Fine penis enlargement potato , mashed potato same thing at the end of the day.

If this isn't a wind up then f***ing hell mate. Talk about time wasted, do you ever bring his subject up at the pub with your mates?

Must get laughed out the bar when you tell them your writing a book on it :lol:

No, I never said I was writing a book on it. You should try reading more carefully instead of desperately clawing at ways to try and take the piss.

I'm still not sure why you made the statement tbh.

By the way, they are allowing their child to choose her gender, not her sexuality.

As stated I said it was a glib comment. I used the adjective sexuality based on the headlines of the piece. I would imagine allowing a 12 year old to make a decision
this early in life as an adult they may elect to have surgery. They would then change their sexuality from heterosexual to transgender.

Last edited:
As stated I said it was a glib comment. I used the adjective sexuality based on the headlines of the piece. I would imagine allowing a 12 year old to make a decision
this early in life as an adult they may elect to have surgery. They would then change their sexuality from heterosexual to transgender.
There's nothing here to suggest the 12 year old is heterosexual. Her sexuality won't change because of any treatment, whether I / you agree with the treatment or not.

This is a gender issue, not a sexuality issue. You don't change from heterosexual to transgender. Transgender isn't sexuality.

No, you are wrong. You opinion is one that we frequently saw from women in our initial research. We had people saying thing like "You can fit one over your head, so how can it be too small for a penis?" However, a penis is not the same as a human's head. You may be able to physically stretch the condom over a penis, but that does not make it a fit. We are talking about a structure that is effectively a sack that fills with blood. The amount of pressure caused by even a slightly undersized condom has been demonstrated by scientific study to cause great discomfort for the wearer and less reliability from failure of the condom as a contraceptive.

I should also point out, I can not see where I am bragging about the size of my penis. I have not actually said anything to indicate whether I personally find standard size condoms too small or too big.
No, you are wrong. You opinion is one that we frequently saw from women in our initial research. We had people saying thing like "You can fit one over your head, so how can it be too small for a penis?" However, a penis is not the same as a human's head. You may be able to physically stretch the condom over a penis, but that does not make it a fit. We are talking about a structure that is effectively a sack that fills with blood. The amount of pressure caused by even a slightly undersized condom has been demonstrated by scientific study to cause great discomfort for the wearer and less reliability from failure of the condom as a contraceptive.

I should also point out, I can not see where I am bragging about the size of my penis. I have not actually said anything to indicate whether I personally find standard size condoms too small or too big.

Re first bold above, good job we've got someone doing research to point this out, not that condoms over the head has got anything to do with my post, it is something that you introduced as someone else's argument.

Re the second, the logical follow on from that is that screwing a tight snatch is uncomfortable. I'll leave Slack Alice for you then.

Re first bold above, good job we've got someone doing research to point this out, not that condoms over the head has got anything to do with my post, it is something that you introduced as someone else's argument.

Re the second, the logical follow on from that is that screwing a tight snatch is uncomfortable. I'll leave Slack Alice for you then.

If you find a standard Durex a comfortable fit, go out and buy a packed of Durex slim fits and try and put one on. Are you arguing that putting your penis into a condom is the same as putting your penis into a vagina? Obviously we are talking about completely different structures. For one thing, a vagina is a yielding self-lubricating enclosure that generally expands to accommodate what is put in it. A vagina is also never going to cause an uncomfortable restrictive barrier that becomes more uncomfortable depending on how erect the penis is. If you are having to cram your helmet into a condom, and the thing is fully stretched and trying to restrict you, I think that you will soon accept condom sizing is an important aspect of sexual health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back