Parents give 12 year old boy puberty-halting drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on, hang on, are you sure puberty blocking drugs are reversible? I think you may be wrong there. Blocking hormones at a key stage in development is going to have a long term impact. For one thing, the size your todger increases considerably around that age. There is also going to be potential long term impacts on bone health, muscular development, prostate health, testicular development and fertility. The purpose of puberty blocking drugs is not to delay development of secondary sexual characteristics, it is to prevent them.

Personally, I would make such treatments illegal to administer to children. People that have had not been happy with their gender have traditionally had a very long line of doctors willing to use them as their guinea pigs wanting to make their name on the back of their condition. I was talking to a doctor the other week in relation to a penis related project that I am working on. He was telling me that actually the leading area of medical study into the penis at present is working out how to change the whole penis structure into a usable third type of sex organ for those who do not wish to be men. There are all kinds of insane looking surgical procedures being suggested. It seems like a free for all. Ultimately, surgery is only ever going to be a hack and slash job. It seems like medical science lead by social pressure rather than accepting the medical reality of the situation.

It is a tricky area when it comes to adults, because I think a lot of the time they are willing victims. I don't think that the mental area is explored to its full extent. There is considerable correlation between mental illness and long term mental problems even after procedures have been carried out. But kids usually can not appreciate the long term impact of a decision such as that to take hormone blocking drugs. I suspect there are a lot of kids once they actually go through puberty that their gender identity becomes very firmly male, and the issue goes. I suspect it is not as well documented because effectively they are not the ones with the problem. I think there is also a tendency to ignore that tieing together gender, which is a social construct, and sex, which is the biological status, is something that is probably learned. I would rather medicine encouraged people to accept their sex and let them know that they could live whatever gender they wish.

Penis related project? With that username?

:eek:

No, we did not film anything (I think, possibly we filmed some vox pops), but we did quite a bit of research and were at the stage of booking people for interview when I decided to pull the plug in favour of another commissioned project. If you have ever worn a condom that is too small for you, then you will realise why a film with condom sizing as a central theme has potential to attract some interest.

When I was packaging the proposal it was a medical themed trilogy of films, with mental health and the the pharmaceutical industry being the other subjects. The condom thing probably had the most interest. In our initial research it was certainly the subject that provoked the strongest reaction, mainly from women who insisted condom sizing was not an issue.

This is the most convoluted method of bragging about ones penis size/girth I've ever seen. Bravo.

Just buy bigger blobs?

Can't see why you need to do research and make it into a film? Is part of your research looking at cocks of all different shapes and sizes?

:rolleyes::lol:

At the time we started research, we tried condom retailers on several high streets, including pharmacists and supermarkets, and we could not find any on sale that were suitable for a girth of over 5 inches, or a girth under around 4 inches. I went in to a few pharmacists and tried to have conversations with the staff behind the till, telling them the exact size of my penis and asking what they had that would be suitable and safe to use. Without fail, although very professional and polite, and unembarrassed, they were at a complete loss to recommend anything to me. Many condoms had no indication of the size of the product inside. At best they had the nominal width, which no pharmacist was able to translate into an actual girth. Many pharmacists (including male pharmacists) did not seem to be able to grasp that condom girth was a more important factor than condom length in regards to fit and safety. As a control, we had a female go in and ask for advice on tampons and sanitary wear, and they had very long and detailed conversations with many recommendations.

Since we did that research, there has been some improvement in the issue of ranging of condom sizings on the high street. For example, Boots now stock slim and large varieties of branded condoms. The range is still very narrow. Incredibly, until a couple of months ago, the US medical authorities legally restricted the range of nominal width to a very narrow range (much more narrower that the range permitted in EU. I think the total range in the US from largest to narrowest was about 2mm!

Condom fit is probably the most important factor in successful use of a condom as a contraceptive and protection against transfer of disease. Condom comfort is probably one of the biggest factors in uptake of use. When we are putting such effort into promoting condom use I think that it is important that we do it right without shying away from the realities, and that is why I thought it was deserving of a documentary. Even as it stands, 99% of medical staff and pharmacists are completely unaware that there is no condom in the EU or US that is approved for use for anal sex. These are quite important facts, and ignorance of these things is leading to people who think they are taking adequate precautions becoming infected with diseases.

:lol:

He probably got sick of the blob splitting in his arse hole so decided to get to the bottom of it and get some research done :lol:

I see, some casual homophobia. Here is a question for you, what if that was my motivation? I would rather be a gay taking it up the arse than be an ignorant bigot trying to put down someone for shining a light on something that could inform and educate people about their personal health and sex lives.

Last edited:
This is the most convoluted method of bragging about ones penis size/girth I've ever seen. Bravo.

I should have expected that accusation. If you want to resort to that, it is up to you. At the end of the day I am not going to not make the thing because people like you can not tolerate people talking about medical issues like this without trying to turn it into a literal dick swinging contest. I think I am beginning to get the resolve to finally make the sodding thing now.

At the time we started research, we tried condom retailers on several high streets, including pharmacists and supermarkets, and we could not find any on sale that were suitable for a girth of over 5 inches, or a girth under around 4 inches. I went in to a few pharmacists and tried to have conversations with the staff behind the till, telling them the exact size of my penis and asking what they had that would be suitable and safe to use. Without fail, although very professional and polite, and unembarrassed, they were at a complete loss to recommend anything to me. Many condoms had no indication of the size of the product inside. At best they had the nominal width, which no pharmacist was able to translate into an actual girth. Many pharmacists (including male pharmacists) did not seem to be able to grasp that condom girth was a more important factor than condom length in regards to fit and safety. As a control, we had a female go in and ask for advice on tampons and sanitary wear, and they had very long and detailed conversations with many recommendations.

Since we did that research, there has been some improvement in the issue of ranging of condom sizings on the high street. For example, Boots now stock slim and large varieties of branded condoms. The range is still very narrow. Incredibly, until a couple of months ago, the US medical authorities legally restricted the range of nominal width to a very narrow range (much more narrower that the range permitted in EU. I think the total range in the US from largest to narrowest was about 2mm!

Condom fit is probably the most important factor in successful use of a condom as a contraceptive and protection against transfer of disease. Condom comfort is probably one of the biggest factors in uptake of use. When we are putting such effort into promoting condom use I think that it is important that we do it right without shying away from the realities, and that is why I thought it was deserving of a documentary. Even as it stands, 99% of medical staff and pharmacists are completely unaware that there is no condom in the EU or US that is approved for use for anal sex. These are quite important facts, and ignorance of these things is leading to people who think they are taking adequate precautions becoming infected with diseases.

I see, some casual homophobia. Here is a question for you, what if that was my motivation? I would rather be a gay taking it up the arse than be an ignorant bigot trying to put down someone for shining a light on something that could inform and educate people about their personal health and sex lives.

If that was your motivation at least your project will have a plot line to it then. Not just a documentary on cock sizes...

Didn't even read the first thing you quoted huge wall of text over a pointless issue.

Got to be the first for the SMB this one like. Username JumpingAnaconda and your doing a project on penis sizes :lol:

I should have expected that accusation. If you want to resort to that, it is up to you. At the end of the day I am not going to not make the thing because people like you can not tolerate people talking about medical issues like this without trying to turn it into a literal dick swinging contest. I think I am beginning to get the resolve to finally make the sodding thing now.

Let me know how it goes :lol:

Should be treat as a mental illness. Madness how instantces such a son this are celebrated so much nowadays.
In the media they are, celebrated as groundbreaking by the Guardian or as A Grade clickbait by the DM

In the real world that poor kid has been set up to be bullied to hell and back in his formative years

If that was your motivation at least your project will have a plot line to it then. Not just a documentary on cock sizes...

Didn't even read the first thing you quoted huge wall of text over a pointless issue.

Got to be the first for the SMB this one like. Username JumpingAnaconda and your doing a project on penis sizes :lol:

Well, I think I am the only Jumping Anaconda on here, so it probably is a first. I am afraid you are putting your own interpretation on my username though. When I signed up here I had The Marx Brother's film 'Horse Feathers' on in the background, and at one point during the American Football match he leaps up and says "Jumping anaconda!" and I thought "That will do".

By the way. It is not my fault if you don't read things. This is a forum, made up of words.

Well, I think I am the only Jumping Anaconda on here, so it probably is a first. I am afraid you are putting your own interpretation on my username though. When I signed up here I had The Marx Brother's film 'Horse Feathers' on in the background, and at one point during the American Football match he leaps up and says "Jumping anaconda!" and I thought "That will do".

By the way. It is not my fault if you don't read things. This is a forum, made up of words.

Crack on with your cock investigations :lol:

You could be right. If anyone has ever seen one of those "How it it Made" programmes about condoms, the testing includes inflating significantly (about 4x) to test for leaks. If a wearer has a problem with condom size being too small, based on that, I'd say the greater problem is finding a mot that is not on a horse or a cow that would suit.

You could be right. If anyone has ever seen one of those "How it it Made" programmes about condoms, the testing includes inflating significantly (about 4x) to test for leaks. If a wearer has a problem with condom size being too small, based on that, I'd say the greater problem is finding a mot that is not on a horse or a cow that would suit.

No, you are wrong. You opinion is one that we frequently saw from women in our initial research. We had people saying thing like "You can fit one over your head, so how can it be too small for a penis?" However, a penis is not the same as a human's head. You may be able to physically stretch the condom over a penis, but that does not make it a fit. We are talking about a structure that is effectively a sack that fills with blood. The amount of pressure caused by even a slightly undersized condom has been demonstrated by scientific study to cause great discomfort for the wearer and less reliability from failure of the condom as a contraceptive.

I should also point out, I can not see where I am bragging about the size of my penis. I have not actually said anything to indicate whether I personally find standard size condoms too small or too big.

I started researching a film project on condoms about 12 years ago. It was dependent on getting a commission whether it would get made or not. Another project failed to get commissioned and it was obvious the condom one would not get commissioned either, so it got put on the back burner. I've been looking to make a film on the subject of condoms and penis size and penis health ever since.

The main thrust of it (ho ho ho) if it got made would be about correct condom sizing. I have been working with a few doctors on the subject recently, and it is clear that very few, even male doctors, have any idea about the importance of condom sizing. However, I have also been thinking about looking into penis enlargement devices. There is one style of device out there that is declared medically safe (even though it looks like a device of medieval torture), and it is endorsed by some doctors, but I can not find any definitive explanation as to how or even if it works. There is a lot of anecdotal evidence that it does something, but what exactly it does, nobody seems to be able to confirm. All the doctors I have spoken to so far have said that the stated method of how it works does not match up to the biological reality of the structures involved.
Now that I can believe

No, you are wrong. You opinion is one that we frequently saw from women in our initial research. We had people saying thing like "You can fit one over your head, so how can it be too small for a penis?" However, a penis is not the same as a human's head. You may be able to physically stretch the condom over a penis, but that does not make it a fit. We are talking about a structure that is effectively a sack that fills with blood. The amount of pressure caused by even a slightly undersized condom has been demonstrated by scientific study to cause great discomfort for the wearer and less reliability from failure of the condom as a contraceptive.

I should also point out, I can not see where I am bragging about the size of my penis. I have not actually said anything to indicate whether I personally find standard size condoms too small or too big.

You've also been banging on about cock pumps so if I was a betting man I'd say you have a little tadger.

Are you starting the micro-penis movement with your research?

Boy named Suey
He had a canny chop

Hang on, hang on, are you sure puberty blocking drugs are reversible? I think you may be wrong there. Blocking hormones at a key stage in development is going to have a long term impact. For one thing, the size your todger increases considerably around that age. There is also going to be potential long term impacts on bone health, muscular development, prostate health, testicular development and fertility. The purpose of puberty blocking drugs is not to delay development of secondary sexual characteristics, it is to prevent them.

Personally, I would make such treatments illegal to administer to children. People that have had not been happy with their gender have traditionally had a very long line of doctors willing to use them as their guinea pigs wanting to make their name on the back of their condition. I was talking to a doctor the other week in relation to a penis related project that I am working on. He was telling me that actually the leading area of medical study into the penis at present is working out how to change the whole penis structure into a usable third type of sex organ for those who do not wish to be men. There are all kinds of insane looking surgical procedures being suggested. It seems like a free for all. Ultimately, surgery is only ever going to be a hack and slash job. It seems like medical science lead by social pressure rather than accepting the medical reality of the situation.

It is a tricky area when it comes to adults, because I think a lot of the time they are willing victims. I don't think that the mental area is explored to its full extent. There is considerable correlation between mental illness and long term mental problems even after procedures have been carried out. But kids usually can not appreciate the long term impact of a decision such as that to take hormone blocking drugs. I suspect there are a lot of kids once they actually go through puberty that their gender identity becomes very firmly male, and the issue goes. I suspect it is not as well documented because effectively they are not the ones with the problem. I think there is also a tendency to ignore that tieing together gender, which is a social construct, and sex, which is the biological status, is something that is probably learned. I would rather medicine encouraged people to accept their sex and let them know that they could live whatever gender they wish.
Took the words right out my mouth mate!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back