Paranormal shit, Ghosts, Ufos etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many people (in particular people who have no reason to lie) see/experience things that are paranormal, strange or, unexplained for there not to be something that mankind is unaware of. Maybe some kind of dimension slip/cross over, worlds within worlds.....that sort of thing.

Too many people (in particular people who have no reason to lie) see/experience things that are paranormal, strange or, unexplained for there not to be something that mankind is unaware of. Maybe some kind of dimension slip/cross over, worlds within worlds.....that sort of thing.

Most don’t, though.

I’m not suggesting that everyone that says they’ve seen something like this is lying. Obviously some will be. But most of them will just see or more likely “think” they’ve seen something that they can’t explain. We still understand very little about the human brain and given that grey lump in our skull entirely controls our perception of experiences, I’m more inclined to think it’s more to do with we ourselves than people speaking to us from beyond the grave.

My parents’ old house was haunted, he was a friendly ghost. It sounds a bit odd but there were too many things that couldn’t be explained.

My mum and my (now) wife both, on separate occasions, saw a fat man with ginger hair and a beard walk past the window. Both of them were in upstairs rooms at the time. Neither mentioned it until years later.

My parents were having a few friends around for drinks, everyone was in the living room when one of them went to the toilet. When they came back they said that someone had been trying the door. Nobody else was in the house and nobody had left the living room.

The ghost also used to come in the front door a lot as well - if one of us was out you’d keep thinking they were coming home but you’d go through to the hall and nobody was there.

My bedroom could be freezing cold even when the radiator was up full.

I’ve not seen anything but the dog was canny restless when we visited Bodmin jail, a security bloke said that their dogs are exactly the same.

Was it one of these?
That’s what I saw, south London, summer 2003. Huge (and I mean huge) black triangle. It was at night. No lights on it though, pure matt black, (like looking into a hole) could make it out against the orange cloudy sky. Slight humming sound, seemed to absorb ambient sound if anything as the sound of distant cars etc just stopped. It just slowly drifted over head and continued until it was out of sight due to houses and trees blocking my view. I remember being terrified I ran home and stuck bbc news 24 on and waited for reports of it. Nowt came on about it and I was shattered so left it and when to bed.

It was near impossible to estimate altitude, but at a push I’d say 100-150ft off the ground. Can’t estimate the width of the thing as it stretched far beyond tops of houses. It took a couple of minutes to pass over me probably going 10-15mph so I’d guess anything up to a half a mile long (guess about the same width as it appeared to be a unilateral triangle) sure I’ve posted about this before.

As a note I had had a few drinks, but I instantly sobered up as pure adrenaline rushed into my system when I spotted what was creeping over me.

I don't believe in ghosts or ufos.

I do believe there's life out here in the universe but don't think they come to our planet or even have the technology or petrol money to get here.

On the ghost subject, even though I don't believe, there's plenty of places I wouldn't want to be alone at night that just creep me out.
You should, they really do exist!

That’s what I saw, south London, summer 2003. Huge (and I mean huge) black triangle. It was at night. No lights on it though, pure matt black, (like looking into a hole) could make it out against the orange cloudy sky. Slight humming sound, seemed to absorb ambient sound if anything as the sound of distant cars etc just stopped. It just slowly drifted over head and continued until it was out of sight due to houses and trees blocking my view. I remember being terrified I ran home and stuck bbc news 24 on and waited for reports of it. Nowt came on about it and I was shattered so left it and when to bed.

It was near impossible to estimate altitude, but at a push I’d say 100-150ft off the ground. Can’t estimate the width of the thing as it stretched far beyond tops of houses. It took a couple of minutes to pass over me probably going 10-15mph so I’d guess anything up to a half a mile long (guess about the same width as it appeared to be a unilateral triangle) sure I’ve posted about this before.

As a note I had had a few drinks, but I instantly sobered up as pure adrenaline rushed into my system when I spotted what was creeping over me.
The debunkers on here will be along soon to tell you it was a cloud mate.:lol:;)

Last edited:

It was a cloud. As any fule kno.

When you look at how life has continually evolved on earth, from dinosaurs to humans, and then look at the maths of how many stars, galaxies and planets there will be it is completely inconceivable that there isn't life elsewhere.

I've heard theories that humans don't seen to be adapted to living on earth as much as animals are therefore are more likely to be colonists as opposed to having evolved here.

When you look at how life has continually evolved on earth, from dinosaurs to humans, and then look at the maths of how many stars, galaxies and planets there will be it is completely inconceivable that there isn't life elsewhere.

I've heard theories that humans don't seen to be adapted to living on earth as much as animals are therefore are more likely to be colonists as opposed to having evolved here.
You do realise we share 98% of our human DNA with chimps don't you? We even share 50% of our human DNA with bananas FFS and you think we came from outer space? :lol::lol::lol:

You do realise we share 98% of our human DNA with chimps don't you? We even share 50% of our human DNA with bananas FFS and you think we came from outer space? :lol::lol::lol:

I don't think I said that matey, was just mentioning what some theories have been. Life is abundant in the universe(s).

This was a canny thread from 5 years ago that got a few people going. My account is in here and I have a couple more to add now but only if I can be arsed,

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/ghosts-no-such-thing-so-get-a-f***ing-grip.712713/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back