Paranormal shit, Ghosts, Ufos etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

I used to babysit for my sister when the bairns, well, needed babysitting.

The nephew was a pain in the arse to put to bed, used to take half a dozen goes before he would stay there.

Anyway, one night I'm up to about the 4th attempt to get him to go to bed. I put him to bed and I'm walking past the niece's bedroom door to go back downstairs.

I hear her laughing and talking like she's having a conversation with someone. So I go in to quiet her down.

I asked her who she was talking to and she 'the little girl' , so I say what little girl.

She points to somewhere behind me, with a slightly puzzled look on her face and says ' that little girl'.

I didn't bother turning round to see if anything was there, I just fucked off as quick as I could.

The nephew was a pain in the arse to put to bed, used to take half a dozen goes before he would stay there.

Anyway, one night I'm up to about the 4th attempt to get him to go to bed. I put him to bed and I'm walking past the niece's bedroom door to go back downstairs.

I hear her laughing and talking like she's having a conversation with someone. So I go in to quiet her down.

I asked her who she was talking to and she 'the little girl' , so I say what little girl.

She points to somewhere behind me, with a slightly puzzled look on her face and says ' that little girl'.

I didn't bother turning round to see if anything was there, I just fucked off as quick as I could.
Was it not a mirror?

I don't believe in ghosts or ufos.

I do believe there's life out here in the universe but don't think they come to our planet or even have the technology or petrol money to get here.

On the ghost subject, even though I don't believe, there's plenty of places I wouldn't want to be alone at night that just creep me out.

I don't believe in ghosts or ufos.

I do believe there's life out here in the universe but don't think they come to our planet or even have the technology or petrol money to get here.

On the ghost subject, even though I don't believe, there's plenty of places I wouldn't want to be alone at night that just creep me out.
Where are these places you would not go?

My mother told me she saw my Grandfather standing in the kitchen a week or so after he died. I thought she was crackers or it was the drink. She said my old man saw him too, he always denied it though.

Years later when we spent a lot of time together when he was dying it cropped up and he said he did see him too. My Dad was as sceptical as they come, high ranking copper, hard as nails and didn’t believe in fairy tales etc.

Similar story from a good friend of mine. His nephew used to speak about a nice man who would sit on the end of his bed and speak to him. One day when the kid was looking at some old photos with his nana (my mates Mam) he points to one with this man on, turns out it was his great grandad.

For the record I don’t believe in ghosts, still enjoy the stories though.

Aliens I can buy, because I find it ridiculous that in the billions of galaxies that contain billions of star systems they’re are no other intelligent life forms.

In terms of ghosts and stuff like that, no. Just because you can’t explain something you shouldn’t fill the gap in with something like ghosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back