Paranormal shit, Ghosts, Ufos etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody ever seen owt you couldn't explain?

I saw a UFO in London a dozen years ago. Me and the Mrs watched this Orange ball of light move around in front of us for 5 minutes. It was probably less than 30ft away. Definitely wasn't a drone or Chinese lantern. There weren't even camera phones at the time.

It was laying on the pavement across the road from our flat. It lifted up to about 6ft off the ground, stopped dead, hung there for about a minute, rose up again to about 20ft, stopped, moved side to side a bit, stopped for a minute, rose up again to about 30ft, stopped, sat there for about 2 minutes, then headed South towards Vauxhall at about 10-20mph in a straight line. About a minute later it was gone over the horizon. Fuck nars what it was. Ball-Lightning maybe? It just looked like a big orange ball about 3ft wide. It was canny windy too, so I couldn't grasp how it was stopping dead without blowing in the breeze.

Been looking for answers ever since.

Anyone else?

(and btw no I wasn't pissed or stoned :lol:)
Did it glow or was it just matte? If it was, did it illuminate the surroundings?

I saw a UFO in London a dozen years ago. Me and the Mrs watched this Orange ball of light move around in front of us for 5 minutes. It was probably less than 30ft away. Definitely wasn't a drone or Chinese lantern. There weren't even camera phones at the time.

It was laying on the pavement across the road from our flat. It lifted up to about 6ft off the ground, stopped dead, hung there for about a minute, rose up again to about 20ft, stopped, moved side to side a bit, stopped for a minute, rose up again to about 30ft, stopped, sat there for about 2 minutes, then headed South towards Vauxhall at about 10-20mph in a straight line. About a minute later it was gone over the horizon. Fuck nars what it was. Ball-Lightning maybe? It just looked like a big orange ball about 3ft wide. It was canny windy too, so I couldn't grasp how it was stopping dead without blowing in the breeze.

Anyone else?

Nokia 7650 and Sony Ericsson T68i came out in 2002.

A dozen years ago it was more common for phones to have cameras than not have them.

When I was about 18, me and 2 mates were walking home past Jarrow cemetery after a night out at WR's rock club in S.Shields.
It was a dark night and we were walking along the path that runs parallel to the river Don and the cemetery wall. When we got near the top something to our right made us look over.
We looked over and right in the corner that adjoins the cemetery fence was a white figure with a white archway above it. What was strange about it was that it was not only white from head to toe, but it actually glowed quite strongly.. the archway glowed too. It's as if it was dressed in a white jumpsuit and had perfectly white skin and that it was covered in white lights to illuminate it. Although you could not see any discernible clothes, just the outline.
The corner that it was in was fairly well isolated and a bit weird for anything to be there.
The figure seemed to look female from the body, but it's hard to be sure. It was perfectly still, but seemed to be looking straight at us.
Anyway, after a couple of seconds it started to walk towards us (not float or anything seemingly unnatural)..... At that point we started to get nervous
A couple more seconds and it then started to sprint towards us.. at that point we just shit ourselves and ran off.
Whatever it was was very clear and absolutely cannot be explained as anything natural barring a movie quality special effects setup.
It's hard to speculate if it was paranormal or alien in nature as it did not have any stereotypical ghost effects apart from the perfectly white glowing shape.. no floating or semi-transparency.

It caused me to set up 2 paranormal societies a few years later and we had 20 members at one point. I never found anything else since the incident that shows signs of alien of paranormal stuff.

Was lay on the other half's bed, was in the afternoon so it was light. Where I was lay you can see the top of the stairs, anyway I seen a tall black shadow walk up the stairs and across into the bathroom. I thought someone was taking the piss and gonna scare me so I got up and walked in every room upstairs. Nothing! Only to then ask if someone had been upstairs and find out its the man who died in the house and you can often smell is pipe baccy.

Only my one real sighing.
Can you try and describe this in more detail?
Was there features?
Was it an outline?
Was everything in proportion?
Was it semi-transparent
Was the movement natural?
etc

Why does this shit it always happen when its dark
It doesn't always happen when it's dark. I'd say 30% of the stories I've heard are during the day.

Last edited:

Anyone else?

It was doing 10mph and it got to the horizon in a minute?

One night in 1977, when I was 12, my Dad and I were walking our dog just before midnight. We were standing at the bottom of our street looking across the farmer's field (which is now a housing estate) towards what is now Nissan. Our dog started going nuts and at that moment we saw a cigar shaped object low down over Washington way and it moved at great speed in the direction of Bunny Hill. Ah, just a plane heading to Newcastle Airport you say? Maybe, except it had sped across the sky at such great speed then stopped dead still above Bunny Hill as if someone had flicked a switch. It hovered for about a minute then suddenly shot directly, vertically up into the sky at terrific speed and disappeared in seconds. There is no craft I know that can move as fast as the one we saw that night. It was astonishing.

Later that night we were woken by a humming noise that was heard all over the country (The press called it "The Night of the Hum").

Weird goings on.
Now, let's try again..

Near:
Logon or register to see this image

Far away:
Logon or register to see this image

@HebburnMackem

All I can remember was a black shadow you could make out it was "a person" I'd say about 6' 2" and a normal build of a man. Looked like a trench coat from what I can remember, I'd say the movement was normal it walked up the stairs but you couldn't see any legs taking steps it sort of glided across the floor. It wasn't transparent like, was a pure black shadow.

Few years ago in a slightly isolated villa.

Had a specific routine of locking doors windows and shutters before we went into town

One night got back and walked around corner to villa and immediately seen all the f***ing lights on some shutters open and doors wide open. Told kids to wait and went into villa like I was the sas...fuck all in villa, nothing disturbed, safe locked etc.

Thought must be going daft, kids, wife and aunty in bed and a kip. About 1 in morning heard what sounded like 3 slaps on a wall, like a flip flop.

Fucks that!!!!! Anyway thought nothing of it and about 15 mins later same sound and and started shityng it, looked around villa whilst shitting it and no noise....got into bed and the same noise again, 3 slaps against a wall.

Was f***ing shitting myself.

Went on for about an hour and a half ay the same interval and not ashamed to say my arse was well and truly gone.
Fell asleep thank fuck.

Next morning asked kids if they heard out and they had, but we're too scared to say owt.

My son who was 12 at the time shared that he would wake in the night and cupboard was open ( insisd every night he closed it) but tried to deny it happened to himself as he was shitting it every night. (Bless him)

Not a drama queen etc but fuck me, thank God it was the the last night. Something not f***ing right that night like, and I am a right sceptic

Would have had to get mortal to go back into that place after that night.

Jesus mate that's mental. How many nights did you stay?

My Story is quite Similar...

Chillingham Castle - So yeah, stayed there with my Brother and a good Friend, first time nothing happened at all. Did the Ghost Tour, really interesting (I love hearing about Battles between Scotland and England) Had a few drinks and all went to bed, all wanted something to happen in a way, which is probably why nowt happened.

Then, Second time, about 3 years later, that's when it got interesting. Same group of us went plus another Lad, didn't go the Ghost Tour as all done it already. Me being me, insisted on all of us having a little Whisky before going to kip. There was like 5 beds so loads of room, I decided to sleep in a different room than the Previous Year to mix it up. Didn't expect this time, I was convinced the Owner only does these Ghosts Trips as a clever marketing technique.

So, I went to the room on my own, scrolled through the SMB (Yeah I remember details) and went to kip. Woke up to scratching, I began convinced there was a f***ing rat in my room so I put light on and did a full search, nowt. Opened all the cupboards and that - Nothing. So, went back to sleep and this time the scratching was louder and sounded like it was coming from the Fireplace, I couldn't lose my man points and tell my mates, I certainly couldn't tell my Brother, so I gave myself a little 'Sort yourself out you big dripping fanny' speech and examined the Fireplace to work out what the crack was. Fully expecting a mouse rat or bird to come out any moment, nothing.

I then realised one of my mates is a joker so quickly checked his room to see if he was winding me up, nope, he was snoring away.

I then become obsessed with trying to find a mobile phone, convinced my Brother had planted a phone to scare me and was making these noises from a phone (Somehow) but, I can say 100% that room had NOTHING in it. I even pulled some of the carpet up. Just to put my mind at ease, I text my Brother and heard the vibrate from next door, no-one was f***ing with me.

20 minutes passed and nothing happened, then more scratching and tapping, I'm quite a Blokey, but I'll admit I was now scared, something was in this room with me, either an invisible rat or something else.

Then, I swear on my family's life, I heard a faint crying, it sounded like a baby crying, this happened for about 15 seconds, it got louder as the seconds passes, that was it for me, I draw the line at kids crying when there's no-one in the room. I ran out of the room like a maniac, my Bro asked me what happened and I told him, he thought I was kidding, so I got my coat, nicked a pillow and slept in the Bathroom, I left all my shit in that room and didn't return till it was Light.

How can a kid cry when there is nobody in the room? My mate stupidly suggested it was the Owner, trying to make it scary so we come back and give him more cash. He's about 90 for fucks sake! How could he make something scratch, maybe 20 inches from me, make a kid cry, at 4am without me catching him!!!!

So, yes that freaked me out.

Last edited:
Jesus mate that's mental. How many nights did you stay?

My Story is quite Similar...

Chillingham Castle - So yeah, stayed there with my Brother and a good Friend, first time nothing happened at all. Did the Ghost Tour, really interesting (I love hearing about Battles between Scotland and England) Had a few drinks and all went to bed, all wanted something to happen in a way, which is probably why nowt happened.

Then, Second time, about 3 years later, that's when it got interesting. Same group of us went plus another Lad, didn't go the Ghost Tour as all done it already. Me being me, insisted on all of us having a little Whisky before going to kip. There was like 5 beds so loads of room, I decided to sleep in a different room than the Previous Year to mix it up. Didn't expect this time, I was convinced the Owner only does these Ghosts Trips as a clever marketing technique.

So, I went to the room on my own, scrolled through the SMB (Yeah I remember details) and went to kip. Woke up to scratching, I began convinced there was a f***ing rat in my room so I put light on and did a full search, nowt. Opened all the cupboards and that - Nothing. So, went back to sleep and this time the scratching was louder and sounded like it was coming from the Fireplace, I couldn't lose my man points and tell my mates, I certainly couldn't tell my Brother, so I gave myself a little 'Sort yourself out you big dripping fanny' speech and examined the Fireplace to work out what the crack was. Fully expecting a mouse rat or bird to come out any moment, nothing.

I then realised one of my mates is a joker so quickly checked his room to see if he was winding me up, nope, he was snoring away.

I then become obsessed with trying to find a mobile phone, convinced my Brother had planted a phone to scare me and was making these noises from a phone (Somehow) but, I can say 100% that room had NOTHING in it. I even pulled some of the carpet up. Just to put my mind at ease, I text my Brother and heard the vibrate from next door, no-one was f***ing with me.

20 minutes passed and nothing happened, then more scratching and tapping, I'm quite a Blokey, but I'll admit I was now scared, something was in this room with me, either an invisible rat or something else.

Then, I swear on my family's life, I heard a faint crying, it sounded like a baby crying, that was it for me, I draw the line at kids crying when there's no-one in the room. I ran out of the room like a maniac, my Bro asked me what happened and I told him, he thought I was kidding, so I got my coat, nicked a pillow and slept in the Bathroom, I left all my shit in that room and didn't return till it was Light.

How can a kid cry when there is nobody in the room? My mate stupidly suggested it was the Owner, trying to make it scary so we come back and give him more cash. He's about 90 for fucks sake! How could he make something scratch, maybe 20 inches from me, make a kid cry, at 4am without me catching him!!!!

So, yes that freaked me out.
7 nights...but happened on the last...thank the sweet lord and his baby jesus it was the last f***ing night.

Anyone else?

Report it here mate
http://www.richplanet.net/report.php

Those things have been seen many times before.

Was it one of these?

Did it glow or was it just matte? If it was, did it illuminate the surroundings?
It was glowing, but it wasn't illuminating nearby objects. If it wasn't moving in straight lines I'd have guessed it was a lantern or some shit.

It was doing 10mph and it got to the horizon in a minute?
It was going 20-30mph I'd guess. It wasn't very fast. After a minute it had gone so far away that the horizon created by buildings covered it.

I was in Battersea. We lost sight of it around Vauxhall, approx 1-2 miles away. Top speed would have been 60mph but I doubt it was more than 30.

Had three things in the space of two days at my parents house...
Heard my mum walk up the stairs one night, I walked across the hallway to their room to have a conversation....I called out, she was still down stairs..the floor board at the top step creaked as always, bit weird...

Then I noticed some shirts hanging up in the bathroom on the shower curtain, the middle one was swinging about....surely if there was a breeze they'd have all moved...

The next night I came home from footy training.....went in the kitchen, made a cheese sarnie and poured a drink....then the radio turned itself on....

My arse went a bit...

UFO'S - Fully believe, by the law of Science, there is other life out there, Millions of Miles of un-explored space. Also, I believe they visit this Planet from time-to-time, although I do think 99% reports are explainable, 1% aren't.
Your quite right.

I know before anyone starts but if you have catch up on sky, there are four new episodes of most haunted available to download on the really channel section before they are shown next week.

Had three things in the space of two days at my parents house...
Heard my mum walk up the stairs one night, I walked across the hallway to their room to have a conversation....I called out, she was still down stairs..the floor board at the top step creaked as always, bit weird...

Then I noticed some shirts hanging up in the bathroom on the shower curtain, the middle one was swinging about....surely if there was a breeze they'd have all moved...

The next night I came home from footy training.....went in the kitchen, made a cheese sarnie and poured a drink....then the radio turned itself on....

My arse went a bit...
What sort of cheese mate?

When I was about 18, me and 2 mates were walking home past Jarrow cemetery after a night out at WR's rock club in S.Shields.
It was a dark night and we were walking along the path that runs parallel to the river Don and the cemetery wall. When we got near the top something to our right made us look over.
We looked over and right in the corner that adjoins the cemetery fence was a white figure with a white archway above it. What was strange about it was that it was not only white from head to toe, but it actually glowed quite strongly.. the archway glowed too. It's as if it was dressed in a white jumpsuit and had perfectly white skin and that it was covered in white lights to illuminate it. Although you could not see any discernible clothes, just the outline.
The corner that it was in was fairly well isolated and a bit weird for anything to be there.
The figure seemed to look female from the body, but it's hard to be sure. It was perfectly still, but seemed to be looking straight at us.
Anyway, after a couple of seconds it started to walk towards us (not float or anything seemingly unnatural)..... At that point we started to get nervous
A couple more seconds and it then started to sprint towards us.. at that point we just shit ourselves and ran off.
Whatever it was was very clear and absolutely cannot be explained as anything natural barring a movie quality special effects setup.
It's hard to speculate if it was paranormal or alien in nature as it did not have any stereotypical ghost effects apart from the perfectly white glowing shape.. no floating or semi-transparency.

It caused me to set up 2 paranormal societies a few years later and we had 20 members at one point. I never found anything else since the incident that shows signs of alien of paranormal stuff.

Can you try and describe this in more detail?
Was there features?
Was it an outline?
Was everything in proportion?
Was it semi-transparent
Was the movement natural?
etc

It doesn't always happen when it's dark. I'd say 30% of the stories I've heard are during the day.
Glue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back