Paranormal shit, Ghosts, Ufos etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dagzd1973

Winger
Anybody ever seen owt you couldn't explain?

I saw a UFO in London a dozen years ago. Me and the Mrs watched this Orange ball of light move around in front of us for 5 minutes. It was probably less than 30ft away. Definitely wasn't a drone or Chinese lantern. There weren't even camera phones at the time.

It was laying on the pavement across the road from our flat. It lifted up to about 6ft off the ground, stopped dead, hung there for about a minute, rose up again to about 20ft, stopped, moved side to side a bit, stopped for a minute, rose up again to about 30ft, stopped, sat there for about 2 minutes, then headed South towards Vauxhall at about 10-20mph in a straight line. About a minute later it was gone over the horizon. Fuck nars what it was. Ball-Lightning maybe? It just looked like a big orange ball about 3ft wide. It was canny windy too, so I couldn't grasp how it was stopping dead without blowing in the breeze.

Been looking for answers ever since.

Anyone else?

(and btw no I wasn't pissed or stoned :lol:)

Few years ago in a slightly isolated villa.

Had a specific routine of locking doors windows and shutters before we went into town

One night got back and walked around corner to villa and immediately seen all the f***ing lights on some shutters open and doors wide open. Told kids to wait and went into villa like I was the sas...fuck all in villa, nothing disturbed, safe locked etc.

Thought must be going daft, kids, wife and aunty in bed and a kip. About 1 in morning heard what sounded like 3 slaps on a wall, like a flip flop.

Fucks that!!!!! Anyway thought nothing of it and about 15 mins later same sound and and started shityng it, looked around villa whilst shitting it and no noise....got into bed and the same noise again, 3 slaps against a wall.

Was f***ing shitting myself.

Went on for about an hour and a half ay the same interval and not ashamed to say my arse was well and truly gone.
Fell asleep thank fuck.

Next morning asked kids if they heard out and they had, but we're too scared to say owt.

My son who was 12 at the time shared that he would wake in the night and cupboard was open ( insisd every night he closed it) but tried to deny it happened to himself as he was shitting it every night. (Bless him)

Not a drama queen etc but fuck me, thank God it was the the last night. Something not f***ing right that night like, and I am a right sceptic

Would have had to get mortal to go back into that place after that night.

@ProfessionalMackem - this is for you.

Anybody ever seen owt you couldn't explain?

I saw a UFO in London a dozen years ago. Me and the Mrs watched this Orange ball of light move around in front of us for 5 minutes. It was probably less than 30ft away. Definitely wasn't a drone or Chinese lantern. There weren't even camera phones at the time.

It was laying on the pavement across the road from our flat. It lifted up to about 6ft off the ground, stopped dead, hung there for about a minute, rose up again to about 20ft, stopped, moved side to side a bit, stopped for a minute, rose up again to about 30ft, stopped, sat there for about 2 minutes, then headed South towards Vauxhall at about 10-20mph in a straight line. About a minute later it was gone over the horizon. Fuck nars what it was. Ball-Lightning maybe? It just looked like a big orange ball about 3ft wide. It was canny windy too, so I couldn't grasp how it was stopping dead without blowing in the breeze.

Been looking for answers ever since.

Anyone else?

(and btw no I wasn't pissed or stoned :lol:)

In 2005 there were camera phones like.

@ProfessionalMackem - this is for you.

In 2005 there were camera phones like.

Love owt like this.

One story off the top of my head. My 3 brothers and I were driving through the midlands one dark night years and years ago. A- single carriage country road. In the distance was a female in a white dress walking alongside the road away from us so we could only see her back. We all commented on how stange it was for someone to be walking alone so late in a pure rural area with no outer garments etc. As we passed her, we all turned round to see who it was.... absolutely nothing there. I said to stop to investigate but my brother who was driving said 'fuck that' and sped up. True story, several verifications and no alcohol involved.

Love owt like this.

One story off the top of my head. My 3 brothers and I were driving through the midlands one dark night years and years ago. A- single carriage country road. In the distance was a female in a white dress walking alongside the road away from us so we could only see her back. We all commented on how stange it was for someone to be walking alone so late in a pure rural area with no outer garments etc. As we passed her, we all turned round to see who it was.... absolutely nothing there. I said to stop to investigate but my brother who was driving said 'fuck that' and sped up. True story, several verifications and no alcohol involved.

Lass plastered walking home drove past her and freaked her out and she fell in a ditch.

Rather than stop burned away :lol:

My mam had a phone call from a dead relative - google it, it's a 'thing'.
I know people who have seen ghosts who wouldn't lie about it. In fact I believe they DID see what they say, whether it was the ghost of a dead person is another matter.
UFOs are different - they are not supernatural. But I suppose if ghosts exist then they are not supernatural either.

My mam had a phone call from a dead relative - google it, it's a 'thing'.
I know people who have seen ghosts who wouldn't lie about it. In fact I believe they DID see what they say, whether it was the ghost of a dead person is another matter.
UFOs are different - they are not supernatural. But I suppose if ghosts exist then they are not supernatural either.

Sounds more like a sick prank call

Few years ago in a slightly isolated villa.

Had a specific routine of locking doors windows and shutters before we went into town

One night got back and walked around corner to villa and immediately seen all the f***ing lights on some shutters open and doors wide open. Told kids to wait and went into villa like I was the sas...fuck all in villa, nothing disturbed, safe locked etc.

Thought must be going daft, kids, wife and aunty in bed and a kip. About 1 in morning heard what sounded like 3 slaps on a wall, like a flip flop.

Fucks that!!!!! Anyway thought nothing of it and about 15 mins later same sound and and started shityng it, looked around villa whilst shitting it and no noise....got into bed and the same noise again, 3 slaps against a wall.

Was f***ing shitting myself.

Went on for about an hour and a half ay the same interval and not ashamed to say my arse was well and truly gone.
Fell asleep thank fuck.

Next morning asked kids if they heard out and they had, but we're too scared to say owt.

My son who was 12 at the time shared that he would wake in the night and cupboard was open ( insisd every night he closed it) but tried to deny it happened to himself as he was shitting it every night. (Bless him)

Not a drama queen etc but fuck me, thank God it was the the last night. Something not f***ing right that night like, and I am a right sceptic

Would have had to get mortal to go back into that place after that night.
I don't believe in Ghosts (I did when I was a youngen) but I'd be freaking out at that like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back