Papering over the crscks

Obviously yesterdays result was a welcome relief but it's still papering over the cracks.
It wasnt a good performance and if we were playing one of the better sides in the league it probably would of been a whole lot different
I'm still worried we wont make the cut under the current management it's just so boring and predictable to watch
3 lovely goals away from home - I didn't predict that. Please show me where you did?

We should be judged after we’ve played all the better sides in the league. We’ve played 3 challengers this year. Ipswich, Pompey, Rotherham. We’ve been outplayed by 2 and outplayed 1.

No disrespect to the likes of Rochdale, Wimbledon & Accrington but they're simply not on our level player for player. It’s more of a cup game feel and we just need to win the games (which we have).

Obviously yesterdays result was a welcome relief but it's still papering over the cracks.
It wasnt a good performance and if we were playing one of the better sides in the league it probably would of been a whole lot different
I'm still worried we wont make the cut under the current management it's just so boring and predictable to watch

Time will tell. I largely agree with you, don't think we're likely to finish top 2, but to be fair to Ross he's got enough points on the board to give him a bit of breathing space. Tuesday's game will be a good test, one of the fancied teams before the season started but haven't really got going, I'd like to see a genuinely good performance (and win obviously). If the points dry up and teams get a fair lead over us I'm sure the owners will act, especially assuming the takeover goes through. For now though, much though I agree about performances, he's got us keeping pace so just need to hope the performances follow

We should be judged after we’ve played all the better sides in the league. We’ve played 3 challengers this year. Ipswich, Pompey, Rotherham. We’ve been outplayed by 2 and outplayed 1.

No disrespect to the likes of Rochdale, Wimbledon & Accrington but they're simply not on our level player for player. It’s more of a cup game feel and we just need to win the games (which we have).
haway John, win, draw and not played yet

Not to shabby

Haven’t played Rotherham yet mate.

You know the Rotherham score? Might not bother turning up Tuesday if you can save me the bother.

Back