Papas Tapas

Chris is a relation of mine who runs Paps Tapas it seems to be doing canny, I know fuck all about Tapas tho :lol:

What happened with the dun cow? Was advertised as opening there, then all of a sudden junipers is there instead and the tapas is at the Isis instead?

Too cheap like. How can he be making money? Tapas dishes are usually around the 3-5 quid each mark elsewhere.

If it's £15 all you can eat and people tend to eat about 5 plates then it's not much different. Sure we (me and wife) usually split about 7 or 8 dishes so if we paid £30 all you can eat we might end up paying more.

Last edited:
Looking at potentially going here for the first time tonight - is it any good? Couldn't find a newer thread.

Looking at potentially going here for the first time tonight - is it any good? Couldn't find a newer thread.
Not been but friends who have been speak highly of it. (Some that you know who are particularly twisty buggers as well.:lol:)
The owner's sister is a fellow author and a very helpful person. She's helped me out loads, putting me forward for radio interviews etc. If he's anything like her then he will look after you. Reviews I've read suggest he is.
She is a major authority on Corrie so go in dressed as Deidre Barlow and you might get a discount.;)

Never been. What kind of food do they serve hun? xx
Piping hot potato 100% taytee unreal xx

Closed down there mux lad

I joke I’ve no idea.
Shan oclock!

Looks like it is closed today mind according to fyassbewk

Edit: Just rang the number - they are only open Thursday, Friday and Saturday this week.

Their website says they are open 6 days a week, Tuesday to Sunday.

Their Facebook says they are open Wednesday to Saturday.

If anyone does know the people who run this place tell them to update their shizzle - basic stuff that man!

1/5 from Mux but will try again soon.

Last edited:
Piping hot potato 100% taytee unreal xx

Shan oclock!

Looks like it is closed today mind according to fyassbewk

Edit: Just rang the number - they are only open Thursday, Friday and Saturday this week.

Their website says they are open 6 days a week, Tuesday to Sunday.

Their Facebook says they are open Wednesday to Saturday.

If anyone does know the people who run this place tell them to update their shizzle - basic stuff that man!

1/5 from Mux but will try again soon.
I'll send him this link. It's nice and the owner is a good guy.

Back