Panoramic Photo Stitching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try the cylindrical stitch in photoshop

automate...photomerge...etc

I've never used Photoshop to stitch but are you selecting the right kind of pano, ie. barrel or whatever? 10 shots must be really wide mind. I have it easy with TSE.
It's more of a Brenizer shot that a panorama. Lightroom CC has its own panorama stitching feature but haven't had a chance to use it because my disks are nearly full and you don't seem to be able to change the ones it works off.

It's more of a Brenizer shot that a panorama. Lightroom CC has its own panorama stitching feature but haven't had a chance to use it because my disks are nearly full and you don't seem to be able to change the ones it works off.
ah you'll need a flat stitch for something like that. Don't wanna tell my gran how to suck eggs but are you sure your technique is right too? Moving you whole body and keeping the sensor parallel to the subject?

ah you'll need a flat stitch for something like that. Don't wanna tell my gran how to suck eggs but are you sure your technique is right too? Moving you whole body and keeping the sensor parallel to the subject?
Yeah I'm trying to do that. Not the easiest to be fair, a lot of uneven ground and only a bit of wind changes the scene dramatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back