Panorama Catfish Programme

it still amazes me that people fall for this kind of thing
Older folks aren’t as wise to the ways of the world in these areas. It took my missus and her sister to have to take the bank card off my father-in-law the amount of times he was being scammed.

Even when I’ve been at his, there’s phone calls and knocks on the door saying he needs his gutters cleared, windows replaced etc. Once you are on the mugs list, it’s open house to every scam artist going, it seems.

And that’s only the ones we know about, I’ve no doubt there’s others he’s covered up out of embarrassment.

Older folks aren’t as wise to the ways of the world in these areas. It took my missus and her sister to have to take the bank card off my father-in-law the amount of times he was being scammed.

Even when I’ve been at his, there’s phone calls and knocks on the door saying he needs his gutters cleared, windows replaced etc. Once you are on the mugs list, it’s open house to every scam artist going, it seems.

And that’s only the ones we know about, I’ve no doubt there’s others he’s covered up out of embarrassment.
Thats sad is that, there should be a way to prevent this sort of thing happening

Back