Panic Buying

Has anybody been to the supermarkets this week? Specifically today. I'm out of milk and I need some stuff for my grandparents. Was thinking the big tesco at dragonville. Is it hell on earth still?
Was fine in asda. Fully stocked pretty much. Counting them in and out. One person to till and not allowed to the till until they were sorted.

Got everything I needed.

If you want just a few basics without hassle then late opening garages with a shop are the place to go.

Popped into the one up Chilton Moor at 8 pm. Loads of bread and milk plus the mrs needed flour. Only one other person in the place. Even joined in with the clapping going on across the road 😀

I got a text from a mate saying he is 60ish in line to get in to his supermarket.

Letting one in one out.
If you want just a few basics without hassle then late opening garages with a shop are the place to go.

Popped into the one up Chilton Moor at 8 pm. Loads of bread and milk plus the mrs needed flour. Only one other person in the place. Even joined in with the clapping going on across the road 😀
Just shop local if you can

Aye the spar garage along ryhope road could keep me going endlessly

I got a text from a mate saying he is 60ish in line to get in to his supermarket.

Large queues at Sainsbury's & M&S this morning. Must be doing the same one in one out. Went to my local Sainsbury's on the way in to work. They're letting in 5 people at a time but have next to nothing. Ended up in the local shop round the corner from work to get what I needed.

BTW, according to someone I know who works at Sainsbury's, the reason why shelves are empty first thing is they aren't getting the supplies overnight as there aren't any.

Back