Panackelty

Better than the sum of its parts. I like it. We put black pudding in ours too, is that not the norm?

It's panack.

I wouldn't care if I never had it again. Though when made with chops (lamb) ((not the poster)) like my Ganny does, it's a bit less blasé.
That’s another thing. Got a bottle of chop sauce last week. Too much vinegar and too thin. HP is better.

Fuck chop
They fiddled around with it when that Chop embargo hit about 14 years ago; now it's unfit for the consumption of any half-functioning palate.

Last edited:
It's panack.

I wouldn't care if I never had it again. Though when made with chops (lamb) ((not the poster)) like my Ganny does, it's a bit less blasé.

They fiddled around with it when that Chop embargo hit about 14 years ago; now it's unfit for the consumption of any half-functioning palate.
It wasn’t inedible but I hadn’t had it in ages so was interested to try. Didn’t think it was that great. I’ll finish the bottle like.

Better than the sum of its parts. I like it. We put black pudding in ours too, is that not the norm?
I do sometimes, depends if I remember to but it.
so close! i like mushrooms but not in panack
I like mushrooms, not going to spit my dummy out if they aren't in there though.
I remember that. My mam bought me two massive bottles of Chop (like you'd get at a burger van), lasted me years.

Last edited:
I do sometimes, depends if I remember to but it.

I like mushrooms, not going to spit my dummy out if they aren't in there though.

I remember that. My mam bought me two massive bottles of Chop (like you'd get at a burger van), lasted me years.
They still would taste alright now given the additives list, I imagine.

Back