Pakistan 🇵🇰 v England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 1st test Rawalpindi

Love it, there’s absolutely nobody fit who can say they’d be much more of a safe bet

I’d have played jacks and livi and no Brook, but be exciting to watch anyway

Going to be tough to force a win. This is the same ground that saw 14 wickets in the whole test v Australia earlier in the year

Love it, there’s absolutely nobody fit who can say they’d be much more of a safe bet

I’d have played jacks and livi and no Brook, but be exciting to watch anyway
Agreed on Jack's, thought he might have done enough to get into the team, think he will get at least one of the tests tbf.

Really think Overton probably should have played with wood out.
lot of pressure on Anderson and Stokes fitness (one is 40 and the other has a knackered knee) and even Robinsons fitness in hot conditions (given his track record previously)

8 proper batsman, so hopefully they can get 400+

Agree on Bess for sure

I’d have been tempted to play him instead of Brook and play another seamer if they wanted him for his spin (which is very unproven in red ball stuff)

Yeah maybe, I’d have played jacks for Brook too if the pitch is spinning

They are trying to buy a few wickets with spinners who can score big quick runs down the order. Think its the best of a bad solution, there’s certainly no other spinner who warrants selection in my opinion anyway
Cant wait, got work at the back end of day 1, but off for days 2-5

If the pitch is flat and the ball doesnt move, he will score well

Jackpot, aye I’m off. Thinking about 7am wake up. Apparently they are shorter days than normal due to the light

Back