Paedophile ring victim speaks out

Shocking story from the bits I could read.

That DM site is an absolute car crash and almost impossible to navigate on a phone.

When will the penny drop with these useless fuckers? I'm definitely not your buying your manky burgers when your hideous pop up adverts are irritating and actually prevent me from getting to the article I logged on to read.

A bunch of bastards.

You seem to be obsessed with calling out posters for posting stories you dislike.

Awful.
He's correct like. He posts vile stiff from the daily mail pretty much every day. He's a bit of a bell tbh. Tries just à bit too hard. Like how he says he has avocado and chilli for breakfast every day. So wants to live in London and fit in its painful.

Shocking story from the bits I could read.

That DM site is an absolute car crash and almost impossible to navigate on a phone.

When will the penny drop with these useless fuckers? I'm definitely not your buying your manky burgers when your hideous pop up adverts are irritating and actually prevent me from getting to the article I logged on to read.

A bunch of bastards.

I don't think they're bothered, they just want the money from the accidental clicks.

Back