Paedophile prison term reduced

Its even worse than a normal case of child rape. He has somehow persuaded a father to do this to his own child. Its torture on a grand scale.

The father must be a wrong un. At what point if someone is blackmailing you that you'd rather rape your two year old than face the consequences of the blackmailing. The fact that the father was mixed up with this man and raped his toddler suggests that it wasn't a leap to far for him.

The father must be a wrong un. At what point if someone is blackmailing you that you'd rather rape your two year old than face the consequences of the blackmailing. The fact that the father was mixed up with this man and raped his toddler suggests that it wasn't a leap to far for him.[/QUOTE

On the surface that would appear to be intuitively believable but there doesnt seem to be that view from the court.

Undesirables? Odd word to use. This isnt a case of someone being a social outcast. This man tortured people, some of which tried to kill themselves. He has destroyed their lives. You can judge a society on how they treat such people and ours fails on this count.

To be honest I couldn't care less if he died but the state shouldn't be responsible for it. Look at the countries that advocate the death penalty, I'd rather us not go down that route. Prison can be more of a punishment anyway.

To be honest I couldn't care less if he died but the state shouldn't be responsible for it. Look at the countries that advocate the death penalty, I'd rather us not go down that route. Prison can be more of a punishment anyway.

Anders Brejvik or whatever his name is seems to love it and he murdered tens of children in blood. Whilst this may not be a popular choice of words for many, I think he deserves to die.

Came onto the thread to talk about how much of a disgrace it is that the bloke isn't doing life and I'm met with a load of supposedly civilised blokes talking about different ways to kill people.

You're coming across as a sympathising with a bloke who instigated the rape of a 2 year old. All because you want to try and be clever on the internet man

Came onto the thread to talk about how much of a disgrace it is that the bloke isn't doing life and I'm met with a load of supposedly civilised blokes talking about different ways to kill people.

You didn’t

You made a sarky comment to some lad about buying sniff and how he should start a thread about it

Then the kids are still alive so it’s not justice comment

Give over man

You’ve been ok since you come back from your latest skulking off

It would be entirely voluntary, of course.
I’m not advocating tying them down and hacking them off! Offer surgical castration in exchange for parole, their choice. TBH, if they are genuinely remorseful and hate being nonces, (many actually are, apparently) they’ll jump at the opportunity to change.
It’s a small price to pay for losing an, erm, unfortunate sexual urge. Would A couple of silicone implants make it more humane?

Seriously, if we were to go down the injection route, the first time they failed to turn up without a valid excuse, their parole should be revoked.
For sure would be something like a community mental health order.
If they will go for surgical with a cosmetic rebuild they are happy with then fair does It was more the psychological impact of absent genetailia I was thinking of,, would be a therapy nightmare

You're coming across as a sympathising with a bloke who instigated the rape of a 2 year old. All because you want to try and be clever on the internet man

But i’m not sympathising with him, and you know i’m not.

You didn’t

You made a sarky comment to some lad about buying sniff and how he should start a thread about it

Then the kids are still alive so it’s not justice comment

Give over man

You’ve been ok since you come back from your latest skulking off

The dark web thing was in relation to a thread he’d already started, not sure what it has to do with this at all?

Back