Paedophile prison term reduced

But it is wrong. A prisoner's human rights don't disappear because of what he or she has done. That is a fundamental pillar of a civilised society.
That is not to say I am any less disgusted by his actions (or Huntley's) - they both deserve to remain behind bars for a long time.
For paedophilia yes they do. It's the ultimate betrayal of trust and decency. As soon as you do that you're not in society and shouldn't be expected to be handled in the same manner.

The dad who did it must be a sick fuck who was on the same sites, was into f***ing kids and was identified one way or another. It's incomprehensible otherwise. No normal person would do that shit man no matter how much they had to lose.
He posed as an unemployed female model to trick people into sending compromising pictures of themselves. He used common sites like Gumtree, etc to do it.

How the fuck you go from sending ropey picks to doing that to your own kids is mind boggling like

He made a father rape and torture his two year old son

What the fuck did he have on the Dad to make him do that

what the fuck :/

Falder engaged in hurtcore, which police have characterised as manipulating others into performing acts of "rape, murder, sadism, torture, paedophilia, blackmail, humiliation and degradation".[23] One of Falder's victims was just 14 years old, Falder said he would “mentally f**k her up” and added, “I am not sure I care if she lives or dies.”[24] Falder increased the pressure on his victims, at least three of whom attempted suicide

what the actual fuck surely there must be a way of policing the dark web...personalyl ive never been tempted to have a butchers even more so now i have clearance but i know my mate buys his sniff of there as the daft bastard has sent me pics its like a shopping list

Last edited:
He posed as an unemployed female model to trick people into sending compromising pictures of themselves. He used common sites like Gumtree, etc to do it.

How the fuck you go from sending ropey picks to doing that to your own kids is mind boggling like

If that's the case then he's worse than the twat blackmailing him. who the fuck would think it's preferable to do that to your own child rather than admit to sending compromising pics and accepting your fate??? It's incomprehensible no matter how much you have to lose. He must have sent some fucked up pics to resort to doing that shit. The sick bastard need stringing up....

what the actual fuck surely there must be a way of policing the dark web...personalyl ive never been tempted to have a butchers even more so now i have clearance but i know my mate buys his sniff of there as the daft bastard has sent me pics its like a shopping list

Does he really? You should start a thread about it imo.

It actually costs more to execute someone (officially via the courts) than it does to imprison them for life.

In the US the court costs alone for a death penalty verdict cost $50m to $80m more than the court costs for a life imprisonment. (according to the article I just read)
That "costs more to kill them " spiel is just bollox . It's the endless appeals making lawyers rich that costs the money . It should be "How to you find "? "Guilty as charged" . Bang

Seeing as the legal system never fails and mistakes are never made, I can't see any way in which your suggestion can go tits up.
Me neither - with dna evidence . Such as a 5 year old with it's anus full of sperm. Yeah, that sort of shit happens and there's always some bleeding heart liberal with an excuse for these dirty bastards . If the system is so bad maybe no-one should be even jailed .

Me neither - with dna evidence . Such as a 5 year old with it's anus full of sperm. Yeah, that sort of shit happens and there's always some bleeding heart liberal with an excuse for these dirty bastards . If the system is so bad maybe no-one should be even jailed .

I think 'DNA evidence' would have sufficed to be honest. I could have joined the dots myself. Thanks for that.

That "costs more to kill them " spiel is just bollox . It's the endless appeals making lawyers rich that costs the money . It should be "How to you find "? "Guilty as charged" . Bang

There's nee money in criminal law, man. It's corporate law where they make all the money. Have you never watched Suits?

Me neither - with dna evidence . Yeah, that sort of shit happens and there's always some bleeding heart liberal with an excuse for these dirty bastards . If the system is so bad maybe no-one should be even jailed .

With jail the decision can be reversed if/when found to be wrong.

It's not the bleeding heart liberal in me (can't speak for anybody else) that is the reason I am strongly against the death penalty. It is for a few reasons but including: no opportunity to reverse mistakes, no verdict is "100% nailed on" since there can always be contamination issues or mixed samples, whether accidental or deliberate, with DNA evidence. Also, it's just not the sort of thing a civilised society does.... killing people to make ammends. That is a rocky road down to the Saudi Arabias and Nazi Germanies of this world.

Again, for the avoidance of doubt, that doesn't mean anybody who opposes the death penalty can't be as horrified, repulsed and sicked as our self righteous friends on here by some of the crimes that have happened particularly against children.

The entire sentencing of paedophiles needs to be reviewed. Do those who set the rules really believe that nonces can be rehabilitated? There should be specific secure establishments for nonces where they spend their days doing productive work to partially pay for their confinement, and interacting with psychologists. No internet, selected TV programmes and reading material etc. No nonce should ever be released back into society until they serve their time and consent to surgical castration.

Raping/molesting a pre pubescent child should mean a mandatory life sentence. No ifs, no buts, no excuses, no mitigation. You die in prison.

Back