Packaging

monkeytassle

Striker
Following on from Sebastians bulk buying thread is it me or has anyone else noticed the f***ing ridiculous amount of packaging in everything at the moment.

Got a sainsbury delivery today and each separate vegetable was in a plastic bag. Why?

Amazon are the worst at it. Massive box with loads of scrunched up paper buried in it a matchbox or something.

I got 2 batteries for my vape from amazon. The batteries are a bit bigger than AAs.

Packaging was the size of a shoe box for Doc Marten boots.

Steve Gutenberg to star in the dramatisation etc.
:lol:

co-staring Samuel L Jackson as The Lonious Monk after receiving, I kid you not, a box the size of a motherfucking desktop printer for a box of motherfucking Sharpie pens. WTF, indeed.

To be fair Amazon packaging as a whole has got a lot better. A lot more come in letter box size packages
Really? I haven't seen an improvement at all. We get office supplies from Amazon all the time and the packaging is always ridiculous. We even make fun of it at the office when a large box comes in from Amazon, someone usually asks, "Oh, is that my paperclip that I ordered?"

Last edited by a moderator:
So they can boast of their green credentials once laws are introduced to force them to stop doing it.

"Look at us, we've reduced packaging by x% in the last 18 months. Aren't we wonderful, come worship at our metaphorical feet"

Back