P&Q bar

Mackem00

Striker
Rammed tonight. Mostly smart lasses (and me). Good cocktails and tunes. Seem to have twigged on to the fact that selling cans and shit spirits and mixes doesn't work. Good luck to them. Thai Bay is topper narl. M00 Saturday night 8/10. Racists fuck off.

Hello to the lad who chatted like we were long lost friends for 10 minutes. Nee idea who you were like but seemed canny.

Could just be the novelty of a new place.
time will tell i suppose.

Its not in the best of locations and the previous half dozen ventures have all failed.

Rammed tonight. Mostly smart lasses (and me). Good cocktails and tunes. Seem to have twigged on to the fact that selling cans and shit spirits and mixes doesn't work. Good luck to them. Thai Bay is topper narl. M00 Saturday night 8/10. Racists fuck off.
so that`s why I was supposed to watch my P's and Q's :D;)

Could just be the novelty of a new place.
time will tell i suppose.

Its not in the best of locations and the previous half dozen ventures have all failed.
Agreed. Always said it needs to be a place people (lasses and couples) want to stop for a while pre/post meal or what have you. Cocktails were topper like and loads of staff so no waiting for ages like Revolution.

Agreed. Always said it needs to be a place people (lasses and couples) want to stop for a while pre/post meal or what have you. Cocktails were topper like and loads of staff so no waiting for ages like Revolution.

The service in revolution is a disgrace.
And the last tine i was in they only sold lager and cider. No beer. A bar that doesnt sell mans beer is just mental

The service in revolution is a disgrace.
And the last tine i was in they only sold lager and cider. No beer. A bar that doesnt sell mans beer is just mental
It's the worst I've ever been in. Be alright if they hired some staff and opened upstairs but it's half arsed to fuck.

It's the worst I've ever been in. Be alright if they hired some staff and opened upstairs but it's half arsed to fuck.

Whats the crack with the upstairs?
Im sure ive seen people sitting out on the upstairs decking in the summer.
not been up there since it was victorias.

Its generally a place i tend to avoid

That one on the roundabout, most recently the conservatory. The location is doomed.
Ah,I was in there yesterday.Just before I walked round for a succulent fillet steak at Toscas with the current partner.

Canny steaks even better with a few quid off.
Didn't trigger any discounts yesterday with Lynne and the girls .town seemed quite so felt they needed the money more than me .

Left a £6 tip whilst I was at it.

Back