P’boro

Their recruitment is superb. They always get their business done extremely early (almost as if they'd prepared who they want, scouted and sounded out BEFORE the window opens - bizarre). And then the players they bring in are usually highly promising and exciting for next to nowt. Everytime they sign someone I'm always thinking hed be worth a punt but it's just totally under the radar, perhaps because they do strike so early whilst our entire club are still on the beach. We should genuinely be looking at poaching whoever is running the scouting there.

Peterborough started really well last year and ended up not making the play offs. Play off for them this year is my prediction. Even without Bury its a long old season.

Peterborough started really well last year and ended up not making the play offs. Play off for them this year is my prediction. Even without Bury its a long old season.

They were flying this time last year n you could still get huge odds on them going up.
One of their fans showed their recent starts and every year they do this. Bizzare.
My guess is theyll have the firepower to go up but defence n keeper will cost them.
Weve still to smash anyone at this level but at the end of the day you still only get 3 points.
Id take a 1-0 win at bolton now.

Back