Ozzy ozbourne

What will cars be made out of when metal dies.
Suppose it will help global warming. I read with this global warming, parts of newcastle could be under water, sadly parts won't.

He's doing well to still be breathing to be fair. He looked absolutely fucked to bits on the osbournes and that must be kicking on twenty year ago now.

Of couese 'metal music' will not die when Ozzy dies. He was the voice of Sabbath but did not contribute anything songwriting wise. The death of Hetfield/Ulrich/Harris/Dickinson will be bigger loses imo - hopefully they are all nowhere near dying! Christ this is getting morbid (angel).

Sabbath are the band that started it all, legends
Zeppelin, Purple and Priest also very influential, even The Kinks had some killer metal riffs.
All genres of metal owe a lot to these bands, especially the mighty Sabbath 😎

Aye- but ozzy was first metal vocalist and as a solo career he hammers plant and gillan
If you are stuck for a x mas present his book is a corker.

He didn't write it surely?
Of couese 'metal music' will not die when Ozzy dies. He was the voice of Sabbath but did not contribute anything songwriting wise. The death of Hetfield/Ulrich/Harris/Dickinson will be bigger loses imo - hopefully they are all nowhere near dying! Christ this is getting morbid (angel).

Morbid angel eh? I can talk metal all day - was just listening to suicidal tendencies on spoty

Last edited:
Aye- but ozzy was first metal vocalist and as a solo career he hammers plant and gillan

He didn't write it surely?

Morbid angel eh? I can talk metal all day - was just listening to suicidal tendencies on spoty
Alters Of Madness is one of the greatest Death Metal albums ever, brilliant.
I saw Suicidal along with Testament, Megadeth and Slayer on The Clash Of The Titans tour at Birmingham NEC in 91.
Went down on the "Rock Bus" departing from Park Lane Bus Station, what a f***ing gig that was 🤟

Alters Of Madness is one of the greatest Death Metal albums ever, brilliant.
I saw Suicidal along with Testament, Megadeth and Slayer on The Clash Of The Titans tour at Birmingham NEC in 91.
Went down on the "Rock Bus" departing from Park Lane Bus Station, what a f***ing gig that was 🤟

The rock bus- sure that took me to milton Keynes to see Metallica and megadeth - didn't even drink in those days didn't need it

Back