Ozzy Osbourne tour dates cancelled due to pneumonia

He's cancelled Download Festival in Japan too. Big chance he's done performing imo.......good job I saw him with Sabbath while he still resembled a living being.

Needs to be sitting with a cup of cocoa and his feet up at his age and after all his health issues. No doubt people behind him will be trying to get more eggs from the golden goose.

Seen him a few times including once with Sabbath. Glad to have seen him and I like Sabbath very much, but if we're honest with ourselves, it's not as though he ever had a great voice.

The amount of shit he’s sniffed, injected and fucked over the years I’m surprised he’s made it this far.

The mans a medical miracle really

Still hoping to see him one more time at Newcastle...more for nostalgia reasons then owt else really.
But reckon the chances of this happening are now starting to get a bit slim, sadly.

Apart from the chances of his health improving sufficiently, I'm not sure how "easy" it would be for them to simply re-schedule planned dates/venues to later in the year

Pneumonia at his age is very worrying.

I may be wrong but Im sureI learned somewhere that most people actually die of pneumonia when in hospital for an age-related illness. It's normally pneumonia that applies the coup-de-grace after the body has been weakened by other disease. Either pneumonia or heart failure. My Da died as a result of a combination of the two. Maybe pneumonia ultimately triggers heart failure.

Our resident medicos can confirm or refute this......

Back