Ozturk and Willis

I’d sign a CB as I don’t trust Ozturk but he’s miles better than Flanagan.

Can’t wait till we sign a LB and we have a settled back 4, made a big difference last year. He better not keep 09 there at RB too. Just get a decent defence in there and play them every week.

They work well together. I was good to see tonight the amount of initial balls one would win, for the second of the pair to clear up. I thought Mclaughlin had a decent game and looked solid enough. O'nien is decent, but he's not a RB! Hopefully before the end of the window we get in someone.

Our best pairing, Willis was good tonight.

It's the midfield and tactics thats the issue like. Puts us under massive pressure
Defo this. I think well be OK but the midfield with lead bitter and power doesn't work. not enough creativity. Maguire was poor tonight so not sure what the answer is.

Folk are maybe clouding the issue with the win.
The last 10 mins we couldnt win a thing,i counted 4 very decent chances just in there.
There would have been hell on on here if they had scored.
I will wait to say Willis or Ozturk are better than most in this league.

I find it really odd that we don’t (haven’t done for years) chase the ball down. We let the opp have hit....
This was supremely evident in the playoff final. Our players would just stand about waiting for the pass to reach them, whilst Charlton players would chase every ball, be it from a teammate or going after us when we passed. Just no energy or urgency

I was one of the people really happy to get Willis from Coventry, he's always looked a good player when I've seen him. I'm sure he's good enough to play another division up tbh.

No doubt he will will have a rough patch along the way but a cracking signing for the club on a free.

Back