Ozturk and Willis

Astonishing how much Ozturk has improved. All credit to him.

I said last season after his shaky start my Heart's supporting mate said he'll take a little while to settle but he'll do a good job for us. Oz then came on away to Wimbledon shortly after and looked very good only to be dropped altogether for ages. Came back at the end of last season and started looking a decent defender for us

Outstanding on Saturday good again tonight. With big Jon behind it's a nice tidy triangle through the middle, just wish we could get the fuckers directly in front of them sorted out. But if we have to be out played every game and win I reckon I can take it - just.

I said last season after his shaky start my Heart's supporting mate said he'll take a little while to settle but he'll do a good job for us. Oz then came on away to Wimbledon shortly after and looked very good only to be dropped altogether for ages. Came back at the end of last season and started looking a decent defender for us

Perhaps just needed time to adjust to a different pace and style of game - I'd forgotten he came from Heart's, my Hearts mate was pissed off they'd lost him to be fair. Looking solid now.

imagne if he hadnt made that shocking back pass last season

he may have stayed in the team and we may have gone up.

reminds me of pies butler, just lumps it clear when required. exactly what we need

I thought Willis looked little dodgy at the start but quickly improved after that iffy tackle on the edge of the box. His pace is a massive bonus for us, something we've needed for ages. Looks a good signing so far.

Back