Ozark - New Netflix Series

Gonna give this a watch. Just finished El Chapo so need something else to watch.
Just watched the first 2 episodes. Moving onto the 3rd now? Did you watch in Spanish with English subtitles or English? I've gone with the Spanish.

Might check this other series out when I'm finished.

Just watched the first episode. Decent.

Imagine a financial advisor watched Breaking Bad and thought - Ooh, I could give that a go. Kinda.
Steve guttenberg?
It's well documented lots of finance people have made millions with dodgy practices

Just watched the first 2 episodes. Moving onto the 3rd now? Did you watch in Spanish with English subtitles or English? I've gone with the Spanish.

Might check this other series out when I'm finished.

Spanish with English subtitles, but a word of warning, the subtitles are pretty quick so you can't take your eyes off the screen or you'll miss something they've said, especially if you've watched it pissed like I did.

Spanish with English subtitles, but a word of warning, the subtitles are pretty quick so you can't take your eyes off the screen or you'll miss something they've said, especially if you've watched it pissed like I did.
Nearly finished it now. I'm trying to learn more Spanish so it's good listening to it. I'm not a quick reader but done absolutely fine with the subtitles. But then again, I'm not pissed. ;)

Disappointing. It started off well enough, but lost its way a few episodes in. The plot was stretched and dull. It felt like something I'd seen many times before. I don't get the hype at all.

Watched first episode, confused. Did he just imagine his encounter with the prostitute?

Watched first episode, confused. Did he just imagine his encounter with the prostitute?
Yes. I got a bit 'What?' myself.

Watched 2 episodes and have to say I'm in two minds whether to continue. I don't really feel like I care about anyone tbh.

If anyone else was wondering where they'd seen the young lad - he played the young Matt Murdoch in Daredevil.

Back