Oxford

I don't get the vitriol Robinson receives on here. He talks a lot of sense, is very good gaffer at L1 level and I'm sure he could make the step up to manage in the Championship. On a shoestring budget he has had Oxford playing decent football for a couple of years and now back challenging for promotion after a tremendous, consistent run of results. Robinson also has a high opinion of SAFC, particularly their fans. Just an honest view from an SAFC supporting fat lad.
for some, he made the unforgivable mistake of being from Liverpool, that’s what....
(I would have given him the job ahead of Jack Ross or Phil Parkinson)

Good job we`ve got a c r a p team next... :D

You had a crap team to play at home but you bottled it ;)
Parting the differences for a minute genuinely saddened by the passing of Micky Lewis, decent bloke and a committed footballer - RIP mad dog.
You are not shite...you made a decent fist of it at our place and at the weekend......Oxford havnt scored for 3 games ... you have every chance

Sorry Mate but I just don’t see it.
Sunderland were in third gear until you scored and we had to chase the game and looked better only during the last 10 minutes. Saturday particularly second half we were even worse, no idea nothing.
It’s a Derby thus only hope the players are up for it. We are seriously in the shit with a Manager that I have no confidence in.
Really need a lift right now with the club.

Last edited:
You had a crap team to play at home but you bottled it ;)
Parting the differences for a minute genuinely saddened by the passing of Micky Lewis, decent bloke and a committed footballer - RIP mad dog.

Sunderland were in third gear until you scored and we had to chase the game and looked better only during the last 10 minutes. Saturday particularly second half we were even worse, no idea nothing.
It’s a Derby thus only hope the players are up for it. We are seriously in the shit with a Manager that I have no confidence in.
Your place or theirs ?

You were robbed on Saturday when the ref bottled sending off that Stanley player who had already been booked.

Back