Oxford

Their fans thoughts:

I find it funny, blaming the ref. Perhaps they get away fouling week in week out and their manager constantly letting his mouth go. Great to see them spit their dummies out when the officials actually do their jobs.

I thought the ref was spot on today.

Just read a bit of that but none of them mention any specific decisions the ref got wrong?

The whole league knows what their bench is like, surely they do too?

Slid in front of their bench and shouted something like ‘f***ing get in there ya dickhead’. :lol:
I love him
Pretty much the same as we've had shoved in our faces for far too long.
Yep, there's been a lot of "let's not be arrogant", "let's be respectful" whilst teams and fans have taken the piss. How about let's be arrogant as fuck, let's smack these stupid little clubs and let's laugh at f***ing Oxford whilst we get promoted

Last edited:
I love him

Yep, there's been a lot of "let's not be arrogant", "let's be respectful" whilst teams and fans have taken the piss. How about let's be arrogant as fuck, let's smack these stupid little clubs and let's laugh at f***ing Oxford whilst we get promoted
Tbh I was in the 'let's be respectful' camp for ages, but now I can't wait to get out of this league so shitty tinpot clubs can stop trying to force a rivalry with us.

I love him

This

How respectful were we under Ross and then Parkinson, letting teams like Wycombe Wanderers and Fleetwood town turn up here and time waste from minute one, niggly fouls everywhere, their bench on the 4th official constantly and being every teams chance to play at a decent stadium?

Fuck them, it’s good to see the likes of Power, Jones, McGeady actually taking a stand. Even Wyke isn’t getting knocked over like he used to for his first 18 months.

Just read a bit of that but none of them mention any specific decisions the ref got wrong?

The whole league knows what their bench is like, surely they do too?

Exactly. Surely they can’t be arguing with the sending off, he should have gone sooner if anything.
I love him

Spot on. Eff em.

I’ve just been reading the Oxford forum post match comments. They all believe the referee was shocking and bias with the amount of fouls. I’m usually quite level headed on stuff like that but I can’t see what they were on about. Am I blind or something? They genuinely think they were robbed.

They are saying it wasn't a free kick to us and the ref allowed us to take it quickly whilst they had a man down injured.
They should be annoyed with their own player.
You give away a free kick, the other team can then take that free kick ASAP, even if you decide you want to roll about on the floor pretending to be hurt and time wasting.

Max power was a bit small time like, celebrating in front of their dugout. A bit silly

It says a lot about Robinson mind, going on like an absolute dick all game then grassing someone in for an alleged altercation, he probably didn’t even see it.

Back