Oxford v Portsmouth kick off 17:00Sky Sports Football / Sky Sports Main Event

Pompey voted for the season to continue, Oxford didn't.

Pompey are a bigger threat to us next season.

Pompey are - at least - a proper football club who have had a sh!te time of things in the recent past and are more worthy of a place in the Championship than tinpot clubs like Oxford or Wycombe.

I, for one, am disappointed they didn't go through.

The only saving grace this evening will be Wanksplat Barton whining into the journo's microphones (hopefully) very soon.

Pompey voted for the season to continue, Oxford didn't.

Pompey are a bigger threat to us next season.

Pompey are - at least - a proper football club who have had a sh!te time of things in the recent past and are more worthy of a place in the Championship than tinpot clubs like Oxford or Wycombe.

I, for one, am disappointed they didn't go through.

The only saving grace this evening will be Wanksplat Barton whining into the journo's microphones (hopefully) very soon.

I really don't see how either of those things are relevant.

They are fine every club has its idiots

Are they fuck, only scum throw objects like they did. Hardly a coincidence our player falls into the crowd and gets booted by them. Just coincidence O’Nien fell into the 1 bloke that’s an idiot?

On balance they do seem to have more idiots than we do, but I've met lots of decent Pompey fans who don't deserve to be tarred with that brush.

On balance they do seem to have more idiots than we do, but I've met lots of decent Pompey fans who don't deserve to be tarred with that brush.

They made the mistake, like Coventry, of selling tickets to any coked up Chavs that wanted one....purchase history not required with inevitable consequences

If it’s true Pompey voted to play the season out then I’m disappointed they have been beat. Makes no difference anyway as either Oxford or Wycombe will be relegated first season

Back