Oxford United FC Roll Call.......

• Thread starter Deleted member 39494
  • Start date

3 of us initially but meeting up with another 5 in the ground. Looks like everyone is going to the Aldates so thats where we’ll go

We’re heading down Friday night. Stay with family fri/sat who live in Sanford on Thames, couple of drinks in The Catherine Wheel then down to the match. Hopefully a happy walk back up and a few celebratory drinks 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Me and mine, looking forward to this. I've been to the Manor Ground before (patchwork quilt), but this will be my first time at The Kassam. Ha'way :cool:

Like the Catherine Wheel for a pre match curry.....it's a rich man's The Vine @Boinger

We ate there last time we were down and it was really nice. Plenty of Sunderland fans in beforehand and quite a few afterwards as well (letting the crowd get away before heading into Oxford). Looking forward to this - and hoping the weather isn’t too bad!

We ate there last time we were down and it was really nice. Plenty of Sunderland fans in beforehand and quite a few afterwards as well (letting the crowd get away before heading into Oxford). Looking forward to this - and hoping the weather isn’t too bad!

So did we, liked the pub and the food.

Back