Oxford student stabs boyfriend - could be spared jail

Well yes of course, it could technically be anyone but its far more likely to someone who has shown incredible talent in that field. Im sure it would be extremly difficult to judge, I just think its an interesting question.

It’s a dangerous precedent to set IMO.

Im pretty sure, I love her.

She looks proper barmy.

Well yes of course, it could technically be anyone but its far more likely to someone who has shown incredible talent in that field. Im sure it would be extremly difficult to judge, I just think its an interesting question.
Has she shown "incredible talent in that field"?

Has she shown "incredible talent in that field"?

I was speaking more hyperthetically.

I havent any further information into this case than the summary provided on the web page. Judge describe her as having extraordinary talent I think though.

I was speaking more hyperthetically.

I havent any further information into this case than the summary provided on the web page. Judge describe her as having extraordinary talent I think though.
Hyperthetically?

Also you want her to face no charges. Insane.

If a woman can't handle a couple of drinks without stabbing someone, she should be nowhere near surgical tools in a job known to be highly stressful.

Hyperthetically?

Also you want her to face no charges. Insane.

If a woman can't handle a couple of drinks without stabbing someone, she should be nowhere near surgical tools in a job known to be highly stressful.

I was speaking about a hypothetical situation.

I didnt say she shouldnt face any charges.

I couldnt comment on what happened as I dont know the circumstances but I suspect a few on here would be surprised that surgeons are not angels. Either way I didnt say she should be near surgical tools.

I was speaking about a hypothetical situation.

I didnt say she shouldnt face any charges.

I couldnt comment on what happened as I dont know the circumstances but I suspect a few on here would be surprised that surgeons are not angels. Either way I didnt say she should be near surgical tools.
But that's what the judges judgement allows...

Dr Death.

"It seems to me that if this was a one-off, a complete one-off, to prevent this extraordinary able young lady from not following her long-held desire to enter the profession she wishes to, would be a sentence which would be too severe"
The Unabomber was also an extremely intelligent mathematician, shame we didn't give him a more lenient sentence

Back