Oxford student stabs boyfriend - could be spared jail

I was under the impression she was appealing against the suspended sentence, is it possible she might shoot her self in the foot and actually get locked up?

Aye, I once got pulled up by a short arse copper for mooning the workers in the local kebab shop. Can’t remember why I thought it was a good idea at the time.
Lucky they didn't squirt chilli sauce on your hoop :lol:, and yep that'll fall into the daft drunken antics category

I'm pretty sure there are loads of stabbings that are done on the spur of the moment/ first time offences. do we treat them all with such lenient sentences.
As for garnering pity, if anything being an Oxbridge girl helped her get pity and leniency from the one person that mattered at the time...the judge.

I wonder if the same leniency would have been shown to some girl doing hairdressing at college.

Certain crimes are beyond the pissed up mistake excuse, and consistency has to be shown across the board IMO. Would we be having the same thoughts of leniency if she'd hit an artery and the poor fucker she stabbed bled out. Same circumstances but just a couple of inches difference in aim?
Erm, she stabbed someone and appears to be a little mentally unstable. No male would have been given as lenient a charge as she has had. And now she's taking the piss trying to get it overturned.

I was under the impression she was appealing against the suspended sentence, is it possible she might shoot her self in the foot and actually get locked up?
Hopefully she's covered gunshot wounds in uni to extract the bullet:lol:

Erm, she stabbed someone and appears to be a little mentally unstable. No male would have been given as lenient a charge as she has had. And now she's taking the piss trying to get it overturned.
I agree totally, anyone else would be keeping their head down and breathing a massive sigh of relief, not pushing their luck in this way.

You keep some good company.

He was a mate when I was younger, lost the plot now, I don’t have owt to do with him. He keeps going to jail for stealing crates of lager from b n m’s.

Your mate sounds nice
He really isn’t. Lost his job on the rigs, got in to smack, and totally lost the plot. He’s in and out of jail constantly. Shame cos he was never exactly normal but used to be a decent enough lad.

Last edited:
He was a mate when I was younger, lost the plot now, I don’t have owt to do with him. He keeps going to jail for stealing crates of lager from b n m’s.

He really isn’t. Lost his job on the rigs, got in to smack, and totally lost the plot. He’s in and out of jail constantly. Shame cos he was never exactly normal but used to be a decent enough lad.

He sounds like a valuable member of society

Its an interesting question though. Should someone with extraordinary talent that would enrich others lives be subject to the same laws as the rest of us?

Had Edison been a danger to others, how many would it had effected by locking him up.

She may have the cure for cancer somewhere in her noggin and on that basis I wouldnt want her locked up because she loves coke and got a bit stabby with some cambridge chap.

Oh and a definate wad.

Its an interesting question though. Should someone with extraordinary talent that would enrich others lives be subject to the same laws as the rest of us?

Had Edison been a danger to others, how many would it had effected by locking him up.

She may have the cure for cancer somewhere in her noggin and on that basis I wouldnt want her locked up because she loves coke and got a bit stabby with some cambridge chap.

Oh and a definate wad.

You could say that about almost anyone though.

Plus, I’d question the capability of a wannabe surgeon that stabs people.

This is definitely the look of a woman who is thinking about stabbing someone. :eek:

Logon or register to see this image

Im pretty sure, I love her.

She looks proper barmy.

You could say that about almost anyone though.

Plus, I’d question the capability of a wannabe surgeon that stabs people.

Well yes of course, it could technically be anyone but its far more likely to someone who has shown incredible talent in that field. Im sure it would be extremly difficult to judge, I just think its an interesting question.

Back