Oxford League Cup match

I live in Didcot so happy to give you a lift from the station over to the Kassam and back, assuming I can sort a ticket. It’s an absolute pain in the arse to get to the ground and a taxi will cost you a fortune direct from Didcot. There’ll be a few of us going over from here, but have space for another.
Right mate, I have two tickets for the match next Tuesday, the spare is for you if you haven't got one or you can give to friend (assuming that the friend doesn't take my seat in the car like). Can you PM me some details so that we can meet up. As said before I am getting the 5.30 from Bristol getting into Didcot around 6.30 so hopefully we are still on.

Right mate, I have two tickets for the match next Tuesday, the spare is for you if you haven't got one or you can give to friend (assuming that the friend doesn't take my seat in the car like). Can you PM me some details so that we can meet up. As said before I am getting the 5.30 from Bristol getting into Didcot around 6.30 so hopefully we are still on.
Have pm’d you

Are the league cup games always on i get to watch all the league games but the cup ones are not usually available

Each round a bunch of matches are picked to be shown. At this stage all eight remaining matches will be on. Five on Tuesday the remaining three on Wednesday.

The FA Cup is even sillier. Last year they had around thirty matches being shown during round three alone. I like a selection of matches but it was a bit of a football overkill that round. Not that am complaining too much mind.

Have a look at what is shown here the next week. It is bit silly the number of matches on.

Parkinson did get Bradford to the League Cup final. A few big names out and and some big teams play each other this round.

Back