Oxford injury problems....

You need to take a break mate, every single post from you is negative. Not every team in league one is as good as Real Madrid
What is there to be positive about? Give me a clue? We are starting our THIRD season in L1.

This is the worst period of the clubs entire history and I can't see any improvement on the situation.

We have a third rate manager, a team of nuggets and an utter buffoon of an owner who has fucked the club up royally.

My happy clapping days are over marra!
I just can’t believe you are that bad, surely not.

We are that bad!

What is there to be positive about? Give me a clue? We are starting our THIRD season in L1.

This is the worst period of the clubs entire history and I can't see any improvement on the situation.

We have a third rate manager, a team of nuggets and an utter buffoon of an owner who has fucked the club up royally.

My happy clapping days are over marra!

We are that bad!
You just don't have to be ultra negative. Saying we will definitely lose. Get some perspective. Yes it's crap we are in league one. But don't make out like every other side is amazing.

If you want something positive, Oxford lost their first match. We deserved to beat Hull and Bristol. Hull just won against Leeds away.

I don't expect everything to be a bed of roses but it's unhealthy the amount of irrational negativity. And it is irrational a lot of it.

Good night

Gorrin is an ex Sunderland player. Didn't realise he ended up at Oxford.

Since leaving us he has been around the block a few times. New Zealand, Romania, Portugal and Scotland.

Last edited:
Don’t let me down and kick a few more when you play them.

Don’t worry won’t be long before you play Swindolona ;)
Pure football.

We had 4 Central defenders out Saturday. Just don’t get complacent and you should get a result.

we cant really be complacent after having drawn at home to Bristol bloody Rovers....tbf our games with Oxford have alwas been close but if we want to go up it would e good to win there / agains t potential promotion rivals

Will have to be the same two as Saturday.
Zeki Fryers and a Odimayo a trialist who we signed in pre season. Had an excellent game Saturday, a little raw but Wellens reckons he will work with him and become a real talent. Physically strong with pace.
Baudry out a few more weeks.
Conroy Captain long term should be back next month.
Broadbent injured and told this week he needs to go.
Curran simply not good enough and non league at best.

Would take a point.
Next week at least two more players in that will help.
Reckon a further two will follow these.
Curran is only at the club because his dad has invested a bit of money and he’s paying his son’s f***ing wages for 3 years!

Nepotism alive and well.

Their injury situation should be largely irrelevant to us. No one in this league has any super stars we should be worried about,
send out the Right team with the right attitude and we should win most.

For us, Ruffels (LB), Gorrin (CM) + Sykes (CM/RW) are the only starters listed. First two definitely won't play, Sykes is a maybe.

Quite suprised at the pessimism I've seen from a sizeable amount of you about the upcoming game, is usually always close when we play and I'd expect the same again Saturday.

Its also quite pleasing to see some complain about our shithousery; I definitely think we're too 'nice' at times against most teams. I'd take it as a complaint that you're one of the only teams we look to be playing for draws against when we play you away, I think you'd struggle to find another team who thought we did a lot of time wasting etc.

We got done properly by Lincoln, we seem to lack a Plan B at the moment... or much of a Plan A !
Played well against Watford and could have been 3 or 4 up but for some superb goalkeeping and cack shooting.
Got 1-1 written all over it.

On the bright side we are looking forward to the obligatory 6 points from the inbreds of pig-hill, 19 years since their last win............ :lol:

Back