Oxford (H)

Got ours and will be at Ipswich but I will miss the Midweek game as I'm on the ferry back to Spain.

If we get anything 28k or over i'll be impressed. A good start and we'll sharp be back over 30k. Being at home on boxing day will boost our average again no doubt.

Imagine if we had went up would have pushed 40k first game. I think the numbers will naturally be down on last year but if they hit the top and are hammering teams then everyone wants to see a winning team.

If the football is dogshit and they're scraping by then obviously crowd will be down.

Not bad? It’s unbelievable support for a league one side and there’s no chance we will hit sub 20 this season , a reckon oxford will still be 30k

Very possible as they will bring 800-1000 aswell i'd imagine? Sure they brought about 1500 last season iirc?

Imagine if we had went up would have pushed 40k first game. I think the numbers will naturally be down on last year but if they hit the top and are hammering teams then everyone wants to see a winning team.

If the football is dogshit and they're scraping by then obviously crowd will be down.

Yeah I think we'd easily be in the high 30k's for the first game if we'd went up at least. Sunderland seem to have a hardcore of 22-23k who will go no matter what league we're in. Unless we were to go to League 2 or lower (Don't think that would ever happen without administration and points deductions), then we wouldn't ever see regular attendances lower than 20k.

Last edited:

Back