Oxford Away

I’m coming up from Southampton where I’m working for the match on Saturday so won’t be travelling by bus as I normally do and after some advice -

Will most people be drinking in the city centre or are there decent pubs around the ground?

How much is a taxi roughly from the station to the ground?

Are there any busses?

Much appreciated, lads.

I’m coming up from Southampton where I’m working for the match on Saturday so won’t be travelling by bus as I normally do and after some advice -

Will most people be drinking in the city centre or are there decent pubs around the ground?

Are there any busses?

Much appreciated, lads.

This is a great reference marra

Are there any busses?

Much appreciated, lads.
scummer

Are there any busses?

Much appreciated, lads.
Train is only £16 from Winchester. Just checked, £18 from Southampton.

Last edited:
Train is only £16 from Winchester. Just checked, £18 from Southampton.

Im getting the train from Southampton Central. My hotel is only half a mile away. Train is around 11:20 but I’ve got an any time day return to allow for traffic and such. Paid £22.

My usual crowd will be coming down on the bus as usual, so hopefully they’ll stop in the city centre and I’ll jump on the bus to the ground with them.

Back