Oxford away tickets on sale Thursday.

What was the date/points breakdown for Pompey away? Tranmere only became available to season card sunder 10 points this morning but I managed to get a Portsmouth ticket at the same time.

Having only bought away tickets on general sale phases recently, can someone explain something to me please: does each person in your group need the threshold level of points or do they get averaged across your group? Eg if one of you in a group of 3 has 30 points but other two have none, can you apply at the 10 points stage?

Having only bought away tickets on general sale phases recently, can someone explain something to me please: does each person in your group need the threshold level of points or do they get averaged across your group? Eg if one of you in a group of 3 has 30 points but other two have none, can you apply at the 10 points stage?

Every application in the gruop has to have the number of points on the day concerned. If you want to sit together you have to let it drop to the points of the lowest applicant, or if its a bigger game with less allocation, just sit seperately and apply in different phases.
Definitely not a "novelty" ground this time.

I went last season for that reason. Its horrible and will most likely give it a miss this time. Only reason that would persaude me would be the extra loyalty point as I really want to go to Wimbledon away after missing out by one point there last season. I have a rule now where if we play at a Stadium I have not seen Sunderland at before, I will go, even if I have been to the ground before. Wimbledon would be my 74th current football league ground with Sunderland and I have done 90 of the 92 in total with only Colchester and Brighton left to do.

Last edited:
Definitely not a "novelty" ground this time.
I think its the worst ground Ive ever been to. In the league last season the only noteworthy thing about it was the Sex Pistol style decorations at the top of the stand behind the goal but even thats gone now. Its the most nondescript venue

I see there’s parking at Oxford for 2000 cars, I take it that means it’s going to be a nightmare getting out. Are there any other parking alternatives nearby? Not been before.

Back