Owt worth a watch on Netflix or Prime?

Agree to disagree. Omar Sy ftw
it looks beautiful but is all flash and no substance, if you can be happy with stupid nonsense that makes no sense and wouldn't hold water then it's for you, but for a series about a master thief there is nothing clever about what he does, just ridiculous back up for his schemes

it looks beautiful but is all flash and no substance, if you can be happy with stupid nonsense that makes no sense and wouldn't hold water then it's for you, but for a series about a master thief there is nothing clever about what he does, just ridiculous back up for his schemes
Agree with this - i really wanted to like it as it looked cool - but it just became a bit tedious and didn't really build any genuine tension or intrigue

Mindhunter is the best thing I've watched for a couple of years on Netflix

Informer on iPlayer is well worth a watch too

Last edited:
Good shout

Narcos
Narcos Mexico
Ozark
Ozark was not something I thought I would enjoy but my preferred lover recommended it and he never steers me wrong... a few episodes in I was screaming down the phone at him about the shenanigans in it. Very well written and deftly produced.
You have to get over the clangy narrative at the beginning, that is poor but it plays out to complement it very precisely .

Clarkson's farm was a light, fairly amusing watch
Doesn’t come across as much of a prick. I think the whole experience is eye opening and it’s probably what humbled him a bit

also the young lad on it is brilliant
We are watching Money Heist. Quite good so far
Love it. Rewatched it every time a new series comes out.
They had to delay filming for the new series because of COVID so that’ll be out next year now

Last edited:
Doesn’t come across as much of a prick. I think the whole experience is eye opening and it’s probably what humbled him a bit

also the young lad on it is brilliant

Love it. Rewatched it every time a new series comes out.
They had to delay filming for the new series because of COVID so that’ll be out next year now
I can not believe clarkson becomes palatable

but like you I rewatch money heist with every season and I love it, even though it has dropped off a bit, so glad they brought the brother back as a ghost, sorry for the kind of spoiler but he really is the best

I am gagging for the next season of Succession and also Heist but while Succession is on the ascendancy Heist is clearly on the decline but owns me now

I can not believe clarkson becomes palatable

but like you I rewatch money heist with every season and I love it, even though it has dropped off a bit, so glad they brought the brother back as a ghost, sorry for the kind of spoiler but he really is the best

I am gagging for the next season of Succession and also Heist but while Succession is on the ascendancy Heist is clearly on the decline but owns me now
I have to see it out.
It seemed to hit a stage where they just wanted a plot twist for the sake of a plot twist. But I’m not taking anything away from how great it is

Thinking about it, prison break went through a similar thing. Just put pointless none story plot twists just for the sake of it

Back